Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blythe area boaters...

Yarder
    Long time lurker 6th time poster...
    Any folks on here like to play in the Blythe area..? I have met a few but wondering if any others are going to be out for the 4th weekend..
    Will be in the water sat, sun, mon...
    I see alot of jets out there but not much talk around here of the Blythe area..

Mrs. casean
    We go to Blythe a couple times a year and stay at Aha Quin... not this weekend but I'm sure there will be a few people out there for you to hang out w/ at the sandbar! We sold out jet so next time we go, we'll be sitting on the beach and cruisin the old stand up around That is our only blythe toy now

RexRathburn
    I will be at Aha Quin over the weekend. I just sold my boat so I will be riding in a 21 ft Ultra deck boat named "Chillin' The Most"...if you see us come say hi and I'll buy you a beer.
    -RR

Hot Rod Hallett
    Love Blythe. Launched out of Mayflower last weekend but really like McIntyre. Staying home for the 4th but plan to go the weekend of 15-17.

JetBoatRich
    We are planning a trip there last weekend of July

BROADMINDED
    Does The Water Go Down There In The Morning Like It Does At Big River? I Had Heard That It Drops Like Mid Morning To Around Noon. Is This True?

Mrs. casean
    I will be at Aha Quin over the weekend. I just sold my boat so I will be riding in a 21 ft Ultra deck boat named "Chillin' The Most"...if you see us come say hi and I'll buy you a beer.
    -RR
    I've seen 1 deck boat out there, prob. the only one??? If so... very nice!

waxer
    Met Hot Hallet last weekend for the 1st time, Great weekend, great peeps.... The golf cart 4X4 trip Fri night dampered Sat night. Another great weekend, Kids, Friends, wakeboarding, weather, beer & BBQ, another great weekend. Next trip is July 23-24 @ Mayflower, Hot Hallet (hopefully)?,chris Blown Eliminator (maybe) Waxer, RiverRatt911, Ultratweaker, & FishKiller714 will B there.
    PM me is ya wanna hook up

2NDTIMEAROUND
    Were going we usually stay at a hotel but i guess were gonna give cove campiing there awhirl.gonna be launching out of Mcintyres friday morn around 7am and camping at Ciablo wildlife reserve.This will be our first time cove camping there but as far as boating we always go to Blythe...

Yarder
    BROADMINDED Does The Water Go Down There In The Morning Like It Does At Big River? I Had Heard That It Drops Like Mid Morning To Around Noon. Is This True?
    From what I have seen the water starts to drop at about 3 pm and stays low till...?? :idea: I never took the ol mag light out there an looked late (or early) to see when it comes up.. :messedup:
    I know its up by 7 am thats when the first boats start runnin by the Rivera.. My river alarm clock... :coffeycup

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast