Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photoglou/Boozer does it again!!

PlyaPlya22
    Jay/Danny/Chris,
    I just wanted to say thanks for hooking up my mom with her new ride, she loves it. She said she couldn't believe how easy it was and she really got a kick out of the delivery and the fact that she never had to go the dealership for anything. You guys come highly recommended and I will make sure that continues.
    Thanks Again Guys
    Eric

Havasu Hangin'
    Did you have to break the door down at the dealership?

dicudmore

sigepmock
    Parker's been trying for two weeks for Jay to get him a truck.....I guess he's too good of a friend of Jay's to get good service Just kidding Jay, we know you're a busy man. And by the way I got the truck fixed, local dealer covered it for me, it was our fault, but thanks anyway.
    Chris

Havasu_Dreamin
    This was by the far the easiest buying experience I ever had as well! If you want a new Chevy call Jay.

PlyaPlya22
    Did you have to break the door down at the dealership?

No, those suckers were wide open when I got there....by the way how much intrest in on that fifty?? :crossx:

Boozer
    Thanks for the kind words Eric. Glad I was able to help you and your mom out.

Havasu Hangin'
    ....by the way how much intrest in on that fifty?? :crossx:
    The interest is adding up weekly...especialy after TDO threw you under the bus and said it was all your idea.
    :notam:

PHOTOGLOU
    Parker's been trying for two weeks for Jay to get him a truck.....I guess he's too good of a friend of Jay's to get good service Just kidding Jay, we know you're a busy man. And by the way I got the truck fixed, local dealer covered it for me, it was our fault, but thanks anyway.
    Chris
    As a matter of FACT I just got off the phone with Parker (spent more than one hour with just him) today.... 1/2 hour yesterday..... 1/2 hour the day before :yuk: AS YOU KNOW Parker is a very demanding person and if it's not EXACTLY what he wants then he dosen't change his mind till the last minute....... We have a backup diesel for him but are still waiting for the exact diesel..... Good thing I consider him a friend

sigepmock
    As a matter of FACT I just got off the phone with Parker (spent more than one hour with just him) today.... 1/2 hour yesterday..... 1/2 hour the day before :yuk: AS YOU KNOW Parker is a very demanding person and if it's not EXACTLY what he wants then he dosen't change his mind till the last minute....... We have a backup diesel for him but are still waiting for the exact diesel..... Good thing I consider him a friend
    Hey, I said I was kidding .....jeeze :rollside:
    Hey I'm sending everyone I know your way.......you got to pay for that boat you bought from Bling right??? :devil:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast