Thread: Oil Filter/Cooler/Adapter Question ?

Hallett19
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=46095
    Would that fit with the 90 degree oil filter adapter ?

GofastRacer
    If you have the space, but that thing is grosse it looks like it's full of rust!..

Hallett19
    oh yeah, but I was just asking if a similar one would work

ONAROLL
    Trans-adapt makes them, (any speed shop) around 12 bucks, but if you have not bought your filter relocater yet just run the block adapter to a remote filter cannister to cooler or vice versa, the block fitting is available with either 90 degree exit's or two half inch fittings that exit vertically, if you set this up with AN/stainless stuff it will be a little more expensive but makes servicing pretty clean. .02.........Vic

Hallett19
    Trans-adapt makes them, (any speed shop) around 12 bucks, but if you have not bought your filter relocater yet just run the block adapter to a remote filter cannister to cooler or vice versa, the block fitting is available with either 90 degree exit's or two half inch fittings that exit vertically, if you set this up with AN/stainless stuff it will be a little more expensive but makes servicing pretty clean. .02.........Vic
    whooooooahhh, slow down. I need a diagram man, I'm not intelligent enough to keep up with all the turns and angles and fittings you describe