Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red Room Night Club Pass

Phat Matt
    For everyone that wants to be on the list just print this out. You have to get there by 10pm, but it doesn't matter on a holiday weekend because if you aren't there by 10pm you will be waiting in line...even if you are on the list.
    Thanks and see you all out there.
    Matt
    Red Room Pass (http://www.redroomnightclub.com/Free_admiss.pdf)

Phat Matt
    Just in case you didn't see this.

WYRD
    Thanks Matt we will be there on saturday night. Leaving soon :wink:

Phat Matt
    Thanks Matt we will be there on saturday night. Leaving soon :wink:
    Cool. I think Saturday we are going to go up river to Topock or something. Do you guys have plans yet? I don't want to be stuck in the channel. I'll hit the channel when people start pulling off the water.

riverracerx
    If Grammy watches the baby maybe wifey and I will get a night out!
    Look for the guy in the RRX shirt who hasn't been to a bar in awhile, with a beautiful woman who deserves a night out .

UnionJack
    tanks matt

Havasu Luvr
    If Grammy watches the baby maybe wifey and I will get a night out!
    Look for the guy in the RRX shirt who hasn't been to a bar in awhile, with a beautiful woman who deserves a night out .
    Hey Chris, if Grammy is not available then I could free up some time to entertain a beautiful deserving woman while you babysit Is this the first trip for the complete family? If I remember right you were solo during the poker run..

Phat Matt
    tanks matt
    No, tank you.
    BTW, I didn't get your message last week until I left Parker. I didn't have a signal for the weekend. Sorry.

WYRD
    Cool. I think Saturday we are going to go up river to Topock or something. Do you guys have plans yet? I don't want to be stuck in the channel. I'll hit the channel when people start pulling off the water.
    We are heading up to Topock to meet Mrs. Racer and PixilatedPussy on Saturday. I think AtomicKtn wants to launch from there to avoid Winsor this weekend unless you want to make a run together.

riverracerx
    Hey Chris, if Grammy is not available then I could free up some time to entertain a beautiful deserving woman while you babysit Is this the first trip for the complete family? If I remember right you were solo during the poker run..
    I think you have plenty to choose from! :wink:
    Not the first trip. She has already been out on the boat and played in the sand. 6 months now, so she is a die hard boater already.
    See you out there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast