Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: '71 Campbell Or $71,000 Mastercraft???

Dave Sammons
    You decide...
    '71 Campbell
    Paint.....Billy B.
    Interior..Denny Nish
    Rigging..Custom
    Stereo..Plenty
    H/P......500
    WOT....61mph
    MasterCraft
    Paint.....Same as every other one on the River
    Interior..See above
    Rigging...See above
    Stereo..Probably close
    H/P......Small Block(at least they're using V-Drives now)
    WOT....55???
    PS...The looks the boat gets from Mastercraft
    owners while we're pulling a Wakeboarder........
    PRICELESS
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0/1517rvr2.JPG http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0/1517rvr1.JPG http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0/1517rvr4.JPG
    Don't get me wrong...Don't want to start a war here...all those boats are great, my brother has one and it works real nice...I just think a Campbell is WAY COOL

Itsahobby
    Wow, MasterCrafts are $71K? Dang, I paid way less than that to have my 21 Rayson Craft Built. I did supplied the motor, drive and tranny. But it was still way less than that. And, I had to have the motor gone through.
    I agree, the Campbell is way cool
    Hobby

SPECTRABRENT
    Dave,
    That Campbell is very cool, but the 24 footer sitting on the side of your house would be the ultimate ski boat with one of those giant ski poles.
    Brent

Dave Sammons
    Wow, MasterCrafts are $71K?
    Was told that was the price for a NEW fully loaded boat and trailer with ALL the bells and whistles. Buying on credit is an amazing thing!! Sit on the beach at the River and watch the DOLLARS go by...UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Dave Sammons
    Dave,
    That Campbell is very cool, but the 24 footer sitting on the side of your house would be the ultimate ski boat with one of those giant ski poles.
    Brent
    Wanna talk about "BIG AIR" with a wakeboard! You're right on that!
    PS...I'll get some shots of your boat up on the forum over the weekend. Be safe out at Havasu, it's gonna be NUTS out there! :messedup: :messedup:

Hot Rod Hallett
    If that Campbell was for sale I would buy it and stick my 501 ci Ford in it. Too cool! Especially since it is a V-drive!

Floored
    There is STYLE and there is genuine imitation style. One never goes out of style and the other the style changes next week. Go Campbell

Itsahobby
    Exactly!!
    There is STYLE and there is genuine imitation style. One never goes out of style and the other the style changes next week. Go Campbell

Dkahnjob
    Hi Dave,
    Your Campbell really looks great, and is alot more boat than any factory production line ski boat would be. Your project and the speed and quality of your work has been an inspiration to Dan and myself.
    Thanks for the Turbo set it, it has worked out very well, and we are learning about turbos. So far I am very impressed.
    Take your wife to Hawaii a different week end and bring the Campbell to Havasu for the regatta the weekend after Labor Day. Bring your wife, she can hang with my wife.
    David Kahn

GofastRacer
    MasterCraft, now that's funny Campbell all the way!..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast