Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need instruction, Jetovator operation

Mighty Thor
    Once I Get a proper swith I will have my Jetovator working and it now dawns on me I am not sure I know how to set this up for the best hole shot. I understand how to adjust trim once on plane, but If I want to pull the kiddies up out of the water quickly what is my initial setting? Up down or somewhere in between?

Down :rollside:

Cas
    down unless of course you want to blow them off the ski or the tube

Squirtin Thunder
    Once I Get a proper swith I will have my Jetovator working and it now dawns on me I am not sure I know how to set this up for the best hole shot. I understand how to adjust trim once on plane, but If I want to pull the kiddies up out of the water quickly what is my initial setting? Up down or somewhere in between?
    Thats funny !!! :hammerhea

Mighty Thor
    down unless of course you want to blow them off the ski or the tube
    Yeah, I kind of figured that a roost on launch would not make me the most popular parent in the family. But it occured to me that when the wife is on the tube and giving driving instructions at the same time I may have a whole new tool in my belt.!!

Hey Thor...
    do u have any pics of the jet?...where the j-o-v bolts on...left side from the bk...i would like to see some.....PPLLSSSSSSSSS!!!!
    fastrat

Mighty Thor
    Fastrat,
    I am not sure exactly what you want pictures of so I took the whole jet, on my JF pump the bowl and nozzel make up the jetovator setup so I just bolt the bowl to my JE housing. The nozzel is hooked on with the usual bushings and pins. Anyhow, here is both sides. Sorry about the size.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...21Jet_left.jpg
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...Jet_right2.jpg

keithmenard
    my uncle jet o vated me once while I was skiing...know where the first painful place it his is?

thnx Thor...
    ur set-up is entirely different than mine...i have a split bowl & i was hopeing to see how the tube etc went thru the transom on the steering rod & how it attached to the j-o-v
    fastrat

Mighty Thor
    my uncle jet o vated me once while I was skiing...know where the first painful place it his is?
    Somewhere just above mid thigh would be my first guess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast