Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Eticket system

ROZ
    That's encouraging.
    It's not just one company, it's many... 12v market is shrinking and a lot of companies are selling to anyone who will take their gear... Amps that were suppose to be in a certain retail point have had list prices come down a lot..
    BTW, I wasn't knocking the gear, just saying that a lot of companies are doing whatever they can to survive... Those that follow their business plan staying ahead of the curve will survive... Funny how very company seems to try to have a sub to rival the w7, when JL has kinda moved beyond that developing into other markets...

boxscore
    gonna be a sick system....
    Did you get the amps from an authorized dealer? I understand there's a lot of "B" quality amps that PG threw out there. I suspect my 1200 was not up to par. Burned it up the second day. Installed another
    HEY!!! The good news is... That 1200 hits damn hard! Very pleased with it. Your plans sound enviable!

Phat Matt
    I got 3 of my amps in today. Both the 1200's and the 200.4.
    The birth certificates tested out at 1213 watts, 1216 watts for the mono amps, and 933 watts for the 800 watt amp!
    This system is going to crank!!! My 100.4 should come in tomorrow.

WaTchTheGelCoat
    I got 3 of my amps in today. Both the 1200's and the 200.4.
    The birth certificates tested out at 1213 watts, 1216 watts for the mono amps, and 933 watts for the 800 watt amp!
    This system is going to crank!!! My 100.4 should come in tomorrow.
    At what voltage did they test them at?

ROZ
    That is a good question

Jordy
    That's all you're putting in there????
    Do earplugs come standard?
    Looks good. Can't wait to see and hear it.

riverbound
    I know I've heard the stories, but it seems hard for me to believe that a company like PG would allow any sub quality item to come to market through any source.
    You would be surprised.

riverbound
    No, but I also didn't pay an authorized dealer price. The place still offers a full warranty so I figure, what do I have to lose. I saved a lot of money.
    Do you have nay kind of warraty in writing?? and what do you mean by full warranty? You will see why you payed so little when something goes wrong.

Phat Matt
    Do you have nay kind of warraty in writing?? and what do you mean by full warranty? You will see why you payed so little when something goes wrong.
    I guess I could print it out online and it would be in writing. I have had an amp go out before that I have purchased online and sent it back for a new one. Even if I did get screwed on one or two of the amps and had to replace them I would still be under the retail price so I'll take my chances.

Phat Matt
    I'll have to check later but I think it was 18v.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast