Thread: Black,,,,,,,

Greaser
    My ears are still ringing from your loud ass boat lastnight

oldbuck40
    :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: you mean he got it running!!!!My ears are still ringing from your loud ass boat lastnight

Black1975
    Yes Sir, the boat is finally running

460rogers
    COOL when ya gonna get it wet?

esabataj
    Hey black did you get her wet over the fourth???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

Black1975
    yes sir, put the boat in the water, no real big problems, small water leak, ran her on sat, but the tpw was hot, i didn't have baffles, but i did run the boat, she sounds good.

blowngas
    tpw was hot
    those guys can sure ruin a guys fun reall quick!!!----although they do spend a lot of time checking out the lake lice, they ought to make it a career!!!

esabataj
    yes sir, put the boat in the water, no real big problems, small water leak, ran her on sat, but the tpw was hot, i didn't have baffles, but i did run the boat, she sounds good.
    Glad to hear you got her wet. It's about time you joined here and on the water too. It's always a good weekend when you put a new boat in the water and just have minor things to fix. I can relate. At least you didn't have to be towed back in like me
    When you going to try to have her out again?
    We didn't even go near the water this weekend. Took our horses riding instead and still got hassled by TPW. Ran our generator in the motorhome around the clock and the park we were in has a quiet time from 10pm thru 6am. Oh well at least he didn't write me a ticket.

Greaser
    Man, that thing sounded good, and looked great on the water!!!!! Sure made me wanna pull out the baffles and make some noise with him.