Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Elsinore Sunday???

prozach
    Anyone else staying local? We will be out on Sunday to break in the new motor and test the cup holders .
    zach

Sane Asylum
    and test the cup holders .
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm......I like that. May have to ensure the integrity of my cupholders also......

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    How is Elsinore these days? I hear the water is way up? Is it really crowded? Are they enforcing the noise law?

bordsmnj
    How is Elsinore these days? I hear the water is way up? Is it really crowded? Are they enforcing the noise law?
    water's not as bad as it used to be. if you have over transom headers bring baffles other than that you should be ok. and i suspect it will be crowded with lake lice this weekend. with the water being way up silver bullit cove has twice the shore line as last year so it's not to bad crowd wise
    we'll be there if i get my belt installed.it should arive tomorrow

Floored
    water's not as bad as it used to be. if you have over transom headers bring baffles other than that you should be ok. and i suspect it will be crowded with lake lice this weekend. with the water being way up silver bullit cove has twice the shore line as last year so it's not to bad crowd wise
    we'll be there if i get my belt installed.it should arive tomorrow
    couldn't you get smaller shorts? j/k

Ntwotrance
    we'll be there with a couple of others, hoping I can convince Shadetree to go on Sunday instead of Monday.... :hammer2:

Mod VP
    How early should you get there for easy,no long lines to launch,and which marina is good?

Ntwotrance
    How early should you get there for easy,no long lines to launch,and which marina is good?
    we're launching from Cranes, it costs less, they have a rec room, and a pretty nice beach

dmontzsta
    we'll be there with a couple of others, hoping I can convince Shadetree to go on Sunday instead of Monday.... :hammer2:
    I tried, but it is not going to happen. Seems he invited a friend from work and the only day he could get off is Monday, I will most likely be out there with him on Monday.

Wally_Gator
    We may be out there Monday. Have a party to go to today and then I need to finish installing the new carpet. Only can finish Sunday.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast