Thread: help me price my boat

SummitKarl
    I just saw a identical one of mine for sale in Havasu and it had a asking price of $5900, :sqeyes: could this be the going rate or is this guy a bit High,
    mine appears to be in just as good condition if not a little better.
    1975 20' Southwind 460 w/berkley
    mine is solid as a rock, NEVER NOT EVER has it broken or been towed in, the motor is still factoy sealed (not been apart) it will run all day at WOT = 5k rpm, not missing a beat, and starts instantly every single time, only reason I would sell it is to upgrade to a bit bigger hull, am the second owner and know the entire history of the boat.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...34MVC-011F.JPG

Mohavekid
    If the seating/interior is in good shape and all the gauges work it looks like $5900 is in the ballpark for a stock 30 year old boat.

Wicked Performance Boats
    What pump is in it? Does it have a shoe and rideplate? Budlight

SummitKarl
    What pump is in it? Does it have a shoe and rideplate? Budlight
    jg (internal clean out) with step n trims

jtmarten
    $5900 would be a fair price for it. (Nice looking boat too!)
    Nice Falcon in your avatar! A '65? I'm just getting ready to go out and replace a rear brake cylinder on my '64 vert. She's been hiding in the garage for 8 years and its about time I got her back on the road. Is your HT a Sprint? I also had a '64 HT, six/3spd. Bought that one in '84, sold her in '03 :cry: . I bought the vert in '85, bone stock. Now I'm running the original 260 block with '69 351W 4V heads, 1.6 roller tips, large cam, Power Plus intake, Holley, headers/duals, a C4 with strip shift kit, and 356 gears. Next year I'll be going to a 351W B/S'd to a 416. This year she's getting a new top, new front upholstery, and maybe new rear upholstery and carpet. Just want to get her on the road again.
    If you haven't already, you should check out www.tffn.net, the Ford Falcon Network.
    Have a good one!
    Jeff

Wicked Performance Boats
    That's an ok price for your boat. budlight

SummitKarl
    wow I am shocked, I paid $4k 20 yrs ago and have used the hell out of it all that fun and profit too.....gota love it

SummitKarl
    jtmarten check your PM's BTW your boat is exactly what I am looking for BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!