Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Excuse Me

sea2lake
    So We are on the water out of Dana Point, Fishing off of Ofre, no one around us for miles, about 8:00 a.m., when all of a sudden, this guy in a Yellow 19 something foot with a roll bar and 4 speakers attatched to it, decides that we should listen to CCR. Well. we really didnt want to , but wei were already anchored and 3 lines in the ocean. so we listened to CCR cd . FU(K I hate that cd now. do people think that because they have a boom box, that everyone else wants to hear it??
    AM I OLD OR IS THIS A LEGIT GRIPE?
    :hammer2: :hammerhea :hammerhea

piper
    It's a legit gripe. Some people just don't get it. Not everyone wants to listen to what your listening too.

riverbound
    You have just as much right to enjoy your peace and quiet as he has to blare his music and have a good time. There really is no right or wrong. But its an open forum so gripe away.

sea2lake
    You have just as much right to enjoy your peace and quiet as he has to blare his music and have a good time. There really is no right or wrong. But its an open forum so gripe away.
    Good Point, But the ocean is a BIG F'en place
    more than one kelp pattie

AZKC
    Its like parking way out in a parking lot away from everyone and somebody parks right next to you :lightsabe :messedup:

Blown 472
    Its like parking way out in a parking lot away from everyone and somebody parks right next to you :lightsabe :messedup:
    why do those idiots do that, hell I drive a beater and do that just to see if some one will park next to it.

AZKC
    Cause they are stupid m fer's thats why :hammerhea

Blown 472
    Cause they are stupid m fer's thats why :hammerhea
    We should just kick stupid people in tha dick so they dont make more stupid people.

AZKC
    I'm all for it :devil:

wanna B V
    Its called common courtesy. Some people just dont get it though. Ive got a loud stereo on my boat, and blair it loud. But when I get somewhere that has other people/boats, I tone it way down so its just me listening to it not everyone in the cove. You should have tossed some fish parts on their speakers!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast