Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aaron at Absolute

cola
    Well I didn't realy want to know first hand what kind of a mechanic Aaron is, I was willing to take your word for it. I lost the drive coupler today and the HP500 has to come out to replace it. Thanks Aaron for being in the shop today to trouble shoot the problem.
    Late, Mike

6 Dollar Boat
    If you guys keep breakin' stuff Aaron wont have time to do my oil change in a couple weeks.....sorry to hear about your drive problems.

INSman
    If you guys keep breakin' stuff Aaron wont have time to do my oil change in a couple weeks.....sorry to hear about your drive problems.
    Not to mention swapping out a pair of motors for me :hammerhea

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I thought this was going to be a thread about vodka . . ,
    LOL j/.k

All IN
    Aaron it smoother then the best vodka.
    Did his new shop open yet

Kachina26
    Not to mention swapping out a pair of motors for me :hammerhea
    That's more than a simple "swap it out" you've got planned there I saw your pulleys, they're looking good.

SDLifesaver
    Mike, I just saw you in the water yesterday? When did this happen? Right on again for Aaron and Absolute Marine. Nick

CornWater
    Maybe it has to be an emergency..

Havasu Luvr
    Yeah Mike, we just saw you yesterday in the channel? when? where?

cola
    I was leaving the channel Sat. to run down the lake. Soon as I hit it, it felt like it broke the drive, but with no noise. So first thing I did was jumped in the water and made sure the prop was still there. Took apart the shift cables on the motor and shifted it from there, still no go.
    I summoned the first jet ski for a tow & he said ok. If your going to be towed might as well be as embarrassing as possible. Aaron was in the shop and figured it out almost with out looking at it. He said the coupler is not to expensive, but the motor got to come out. $$
    Looks like no boat for a couple weeks till Aaron gets back from the Catalina Ski Race. Thanks in advance Aaron.
    Late, Mike

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast