Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aaron at Absolute

Havasu_Dreamin
    Mike, sorry to hear about the problems. Aaron will get you fixed up right. I was in to see him on Friday and he was slammed! Can't wait until the new shop opens up and he and the guys can get some work done inside. Amazing that they get that much done in the outside temperatures.

cola
    I would like to have Aaron install a offshore water pickup and strainer, while the motor is out of the boat. What is the best strainer. Also will I have trouble keeping the thing primed with water. I would hate to have trouble with the pump.
    Thanks, Mike

UnionJack
    I saw Aaron in the IE yesterday

cola
    I saw Aaron in the IE yesterday
    I know he was at the Catalina Ski Race. He needs to hightail it back to Havasu and do my boat. I already missed one weekend & won't miss another.

UnionJack
    Right on... I have no boat to service

Whipped Caliber
    Must be in the water!! I lost my coupler on the 4th and Aaron is replaceing it this week!! Last time rubber broke on me my son was born!

Quality Time
    I would like to have Aaron install a offshore water pickup and strainer, while the motor is out of the boat. What is the best strainer. Also will I have trouble keeping the thing primed with water. I would hate to have trouble with the pump.
    Thanks, Mike
    Mike,
    My strainers stay full of water all the time so no need to prime. I have Rex Strainers BTW. Sorry to hear about the coupler.
    Best of luck

UnionJack
    What happened to the DCB???
    29 being built

cola
    29 being built
    With what power??? Twins

cola
    Brain is using the Eddies sea strainer on my boat. Anyone use these. Do you know if they have the 12deg. mounting bracket. Looking forward to Havasu this weekend. Looks like it's hot enough again you need to swim every mile or so on your way up river.
    Late, Mike

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast