Thread: people ae jealouse of the river

rivergoer
    well im showing all the pic of the river and eople here deploye are so jealouse of where we can go to party thats fin awsome its the top spot!!!!

NashvilleBound
    well im showing all the pic of the river and eople here deploye are so jealouse of where we can go to party thats fin awsome its the top spot!!!!
    I see...and how much have you had to drink tonight???? Feeling good are we????

bchbum
    Nah, it's public schools here on the west coast at their best

sanger rat
    Where is the Pic? I think he passed out. :notam:

KACHINA KEN
    I see...and how much have you had to drink tonight???? Feeling good are we????heheheheheheh!

Badger301
    Wha Wha What?

HighRoller
    Like his avatar says...PIMP DOWN! WE HAVE A PIMP DOWN! It's okay he'll be better once he sleeps it off. And no, I'm not jealous of the river. I can look at it any time I wish by walking out on the balcony. I even get to look at it all day while working.

riverbound
    I see...and how much have you had to drink tonight???? Feeling good are we????
    well he posted this thread earlier in the evening drunk thread (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84273)
    Hey Steve....no more drunk posting for you. :hammerhea