Thread: Designer jeans....

YeLLowBoaT
    So was in macy's today looking for a new dress shirt ( I am going to a weding friday). So I know that the "warn-out" jeans are the new "thing".... well guess what they added... Paint splatter. I about died when I saw it... I am basicly a painter. So does this mean that I could buy a pair of the $40 jeans, wear them to work 1 day and sale them back to them for thier $110 price? I mean the only diff is paint splatter.

NOTALENT
    So was in macy's today looking for a new dress shirt ( I am going to a weding friday). So I know that the "warn-out" jeans are the new "thing".... well guess what they added... Paint splatter. I about died when I saw it... I am basicly a painter. So does this mean that I could buy a pair of the $40 jeans, wear them to work 1 day and sale them back to them for thier $110 price? I mean the only diff is paint splatter.
    Haha...they even rip them for you.... :rollside: I have a few pair, but not the paint splatter or the ripped ones...thats just pointless. I was buying them before everyone and there mamas had them.