Thread: Still need a droop

taylormanss
    I ran my centurion tunnel yesterday and could really tell that I need a droop snoot!I'm running a jg with a place diverter,but I really need a droop to get the bow up.Really would like a used one but will buy a new one. taylormanss@yahoo.com or 361-230-2563 ask for randall thanks.

Rocket2003
    Have you tried any of the Drag racing fourms?? There's a ton of racing parts there!

sdba069
    Hey Randall..... you know we have new ones............

taylormanss
    how much is a new one garry?My wife didn,t really like sucking down the water that came over the sponsons! and what degree wedge should I run?There's a centurion on e-bay forsale with a setback pump I think it might be the one you said you worked on it's located in houston!

sdba069
    Hey Randall.......... I looked at the Centurion and I believe that's the one I did several years ago, but it was black then. I emailed the guy for info to see if it's the same boat. Looking at the punp and ride plate, I'm pretty sure it was one of ours. I'll email you about the droop. As far as wedge, according to how your intake is set, you probably won't need to run any wedge or very little. The droop has about 8 degrees built into it. If your intake is in at 3.5 degrees(the norm) that will put your nozzle angle at 4.5 degrees up without a wedge. By the way, did the guy that has the yellow Nordic say if he was the one that bought it from Derek Carpenter?