Thread: jungle boy

hoolign
    just got 1 day off checkin the comp and don't see any of your post's hope all is well over there! safe riggin dude. hoolign

Jungle Boy
    Hoolign, Jungle Boy checking in man. I just got back from New Zealand. What a excellent place to jetboat. It was made for it. We came in second in class and 11 overall. Not too bad for 61 boats starting. We raced 9 rivers in 6 days (i think), It was a blurr. Have the idea of the marathon is getting to the next launch with all your repairs done on time. It was the BEST boating I've seen. I will go back for more. I'm back to the jungle tomorrow for a month. I'll have time to scan the computor there. Take er cool. Scotty Defrece says Hi.

superdave013
    Jungle Boy, You just gotta post so pics of that action!

Jungle Boy
    I think there is some picture posted on a site by the name, nzjetboating.com. I was told they have some of the New Zealander's boats and couple from North America.
    [This message has been edited by Jungle Boy (edited October 22, 2001).]
    [This message has been edited by Jungle Boy (edited October 22, 2001).]

hoolign
    hey J.B.glad all is well ,sounds like a blast over there ,saw your pic on the board "hair straight back " the only way to live,jsut got back from Hinton,two feet of snow up the hill and - 15 in the morning the 7 degreees here in Reddeer,is warm enough for a rip on sylvan after bein up there,deepfeeze is sittin rigs now i here,givem a HEY from hoolign,the way the rigs are lookin here might have to push the overseas thing a bit harder,any suggestions ? later dude.

Jungle Boy
    Sleddin in the morning and boatin in the afternoon. I don't know anybody who is looking for people right now. But check with some overseas employment agencies on the internet. They are always looking for rig personel in Russia, you what to be treated worse than a dog on the Sunchild reservation.