Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: a little good news and alot of bad news

WUTWZAT
    Well Shawn looks like you got a chance to test that LIFELINE out. Glad nobody got hurt, was that your GPS or Tims?
    Jason

FOURQ
    yes there was some damage to the hull as it went over backwards but not to much. that carbon/kevlar layup is alot stronger then glass.. jason its was our gps.. the flotation was those blow up bag things.....thinking we might scrap this hull and go for another new one just to be on the safe side but not shure yet so CBBB might not happen with the boat.. time will tell ...pops said it was still wet as it went over so she might have alot more in her when she runs again...
    Q

moneysucker
    First, Glad to hear everyone is alright. Second, What are you retarded? you should have never had that boat out there. Good place to test. Geez, Boy, you just aint right.
    Cy

Squirtin Thunder
    How big is this boat Shawn ???
    Why was Tim out here for the inaugural running ???

dmontzsta
    I think Shawn loves the Ocean and Tim loves the river.

Captain no fun
    I sank my Hondo Tee deck from a stearn wash. Right to the bottom I tied it off to a tree and dove later that night. Got it back.. A year later, I got hit by another boat. Sunk again, heavy hull damage, it took me two years to rebuild, but no one got hurt. Worse yet, it was a buddy that hit me, so I couldn't really get mad, he was a new owner. I'm plagued with mechanical demons ( Valve to pistons, Thrust bearings) Good luck. Condolences.

Squirtin Thunder
    I think Shawn loves the Ocean and Tim loves the river.
    Hell even Merc uses Lake X for testing !!!!

moneysucker
    Obviously ST, it was too small to go that fast in the ocean. Tim and Shaun do seperate test runs Like me and my brother. He was out there with his dad, why would he need futs?

Squirtin Thunder
    Obviously ST, it was too small to go that fast in the ocean. Tim and Shaun do seperate test runs Like me and my brother. He was out there with his dad, why would he need futs?
    I thought they worked together on things like that !!!

FOURQ
    its big enough for the ocean ... tim had his trip planned already and my boat wasnt supposed to be done but i got her finished up late thursday night so i called up pops and told him i would meet him at the island for some test and tune then we would go diving.. well and you know i had an accident so we decided to go diving on sunday and forget about it for a few hours then leave early mon morning for the treck home.. thank god his boat had twin screws to make the trip home faster...we made it home in good time only 3 1/2 hours to go 26 miles.
    Q

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast