Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Burned!

Shockwave
    Sorry guys I'm venting- why is it that shipping couriers claim overnight service- and then realistically about half the time it doesn't make it overnight? Maybe I'm in a bad area or something. Case in point- I get the bug to throw some money at the old jetboat yesterday. Call up CP- order exhaust silencers, new water injection lines, Alternator brackets, some braided hose fittings, & a loader grate etc... due to some miracle, what I want is in stock. It's gonna be about $75.00 bucks to ship it overnight. My significant other is busy this weekend so I figure Hmmmm... I can make a night of it in the shop and try it out Sat. Not. Airbourne express picked up my package from CP yesterday and then it just vanished. Nobody can tell me where its at. GGGGGgrrrr!!! Once again sorry, but I'm pissed.
    HB

Her454
    Same problem here. We ordered parts to have them for the Flat for the week of the 4th for our vacation. Called them to check on the shipment and they kept saying it had gone out. Then I called and asked for the tracking # and they said, "Oh, it looks like one of your parts was out of stock and it never left, do you still want the rest of the order?" We were so pissed! Although this was the first problem after ordering from them about 3 times, it was a major screwup and we had to scramble to get parts!

gnarley
    IT sounds like the CP shit blues. Don't do business with them unless you have to. They jerk you around and tell you anything to make the sale even if it is not on the shelf then you agree & they don't ship it cause they didn't have one or more items then they fail to tell you out of courtesy to let you know, probably cause then you will have caught them in a lie as they had told you that it was all in stock. I have heard this about CP over & over again!

Infomaniac
    They are very bad about that. Sometimes when they tell you it has "shipped" that means the vendor has shipped it to "them".

sdmarkus
    Bummer dudes...I would cause a big stink and demand your money back for shipping. If it was truely the couriers fault they should have no problem refunding you. If it was CP that dropped the ball, even better. I work with UPS, FedEx, and Airborne daily. They're usually pretty accommodating. Good Luck,
    Mark

Her454
    Believe it or not, they had already charged my credit card but had shipped nothing! I threw a major fit and had them credit my card back...this thread reminded me to check it AND its still was not credited. Just got off the phone with them again and they assured me it would be taken care of today.
    We'll see.

HBjet
    Nothing is worse then waiting for your parts to arrive on time and not having them show up. You paid for overnight shipping and the parts were in stock. Since the parts were picked up from CP, they should have been delivered today, on time. Since they were not delivered, you do not have to pay for the shipping at all. Make sure they don't try to hit you up for ground freight and just credit you the difference. You ordered overnight, not ground. CP should have no problem with crediting your CC because I assume they have an account with Airborne so CP can disput it with them. Look at it this way, you should get your parts Monday and you just saved yourself 75 bucks. I know you wanted to work on it this weekend, but now you have an extra 75 bucks to spend at the bar.
    When I ordered 2 new car stereo's for MissHBjet and myself, I was told everything was in stock and will ship the next business day. This was on a Monday. I had them ship the equipment to me 2nd day air UPS so it was scheduled to be delivered on Thursday and I was leaving for the river Friday. Well, thursday came and went. I called and was told they should be there Friday. Well, by 5pm friday I still had no CD players. So off we went to the river without tunes (we took LilMissHBjet's portable cd player to only find out she never told use the cd player part has been broken for a long time) So we had no tunes for the fun 5 hour drive. And no tunes back. Well, I call Monday to see WTF happened, and they tell me that one of the radio's (MissHBjet's) turned out not to be in stock and they were waiting for it to arrive. I asked them why the hell they didn't call me to let me know what I wanted to do. I explained to them I ordered the radio's to ship 2nd day air for a reason, not because I didn't care what time they arrive. I was furious. I told them to ship my radio overnight and they were going to cover the charge. I then told them to ship Windy's radio (which came in 2 days later) overnight as well and I'll pay ground freight on that one. Well, they ended up shipping her radio ground and not overnight, so I called and demanded to be credited because their customer service was the worst I've ever delt with. They credited my card and I got free shipping (saving 100 bucks)
    If you have a valid complaint, ardu with them and let them know you are very un happy with the service and will not recommend them to anyone. You will be amazed what some companies will do, and what some do not do.
    HBjet

Dans66Stevens
    I ordered some snowmobile parts last winter. I told the guy Im going away on a trip. I have to have the stuff. He is like no problem. I said well to be safe I will 2nd day air them. So two days comes and goes. No parts. Im like they better come tomorrow.
    The next night Im on the phone with UPS. The guy says well the driver couldn't find your house. Im like well thats kinda funny he finds it every other time.
    Long story short I tell the guy listen Buck Wheat I paid for delivery and I need the SHIT NOW!!!!
    He delivered it in his own car on the way home...

Wet Dream
    Don't get me started on that CP bullshit. Some of you know how I feel about CP and their line of crap they feed you. They are nothing more than a middle man type dealer and can suck my dick!!! I was the one that waited over 5 weeks for headers.

wideopen545
    i tryed to order from them last week tryed for three days no answer just the recording and please hold
    ****em bought the parts somewere else they must have all the money they need and dont wont anymore piss on em iam throwing my catalog in the trash were it belongs this is not the frist time this has happend tim

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast