Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dual ram tabs

cc322
    Anybody use these? Price is right and have herd good things about Bennett. I know they are not the trick billet BUT what a differance in price. All opinions welcome.......well most anyhow
    http://www.anchorexpress.com/st-16.html

ACLC
    I got the Merc K-Planes on my 2750 best investment. I had the Bennett tabs on another Lavey and they worked just fine. They just dont look as strong. Hey check your PM's.....

Beer-30
    Anybody use these? Price is right and have herd good things about Bennett. I know they are not the trick billet BUT what a differance in price. All opinions welcome.......well most anyhow
    http://www.anchorexpress.com/st-16.html
    I was checking them out, but I went to mfg website and that style is not recommended for my size. I can't remember the limits, but I think you would be ok. They show 30s needing 24-30" or somewhere around there. Looks like I am going to be looking at $2K worth of red powder coated billet. :umm:

C-2
    Try this guy, he has a good alternative to expensive Kplanes and Dana's. He's also on this board somewhere...
    http://www.martiniboat.com/

nextel4u
    Have them on my Hallett 270 step hull with open bow. Work great for me. Makes a huge difference in ride quality, especially if I have alot of people in the boat. You can really even out the weight with the tabs.

djunkie
    I have them on my 23 Howard. They work great. I just need to put some indicators on them to keep track of where their set at.

Jbb
    I have them on my Baja...they work fine...I dont care for the led indicators though

Jeremy1Kanobe
    I have them on my 24 ultra. They work great. I would definately recommend the indicators. Although with enough time it can all be done by feel. :messedup:

Tom Brown
    ...I dont care for the led indicators though
    Why don't you upgrade those indicators with some flashing LEDs? Perhaps a little bling would be to your liking.

Jbb
    Why don't you upgrade those indicators with some flashing LEDs? Perhaps a little bling would be to your liking.
    I tried that ...but when i looked at them....It made me throw some sort of fit ...and kill a bunch of vacationers at the lake.....I will stick with the mechanicals from now on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast