Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake James Gathering

promod
    let everyone know that is was good to see everyone and the food was awesome had a good time, hope we can get everyone together soon here at jordan lake, hope the trip home was good for all of ya, wish the weather was a little better but we still had fun at the hotel in da yard like a buch of buzzards and little man had a dang ball
    BIG THANKS TO HUFFER FOR THE LONG TOW THANKS AGAIN JERRY SEE YA SOON!!!!!!!! try to keep that nice boat off those dang trees ha ha :jawdrop:

MOPARMARLIN
    It Was Really Good To Meet Everyone This Weekend, Hope All Of U Had A Safe Trip Back Home. I Hate I Never Made It Back Sunday, But I'm Sure Yall Still Had A Good Time With The Weather Being Not So Great. See All Of U Soon
    Mopar
    Steve

Jr Jetter
    Had a great time too despite the weather !!! Good to see old friends and meet more new ones yet again !!! Hope all made it back safe and sound. Sunday was the worst weather day, but as they say...if you cant beat them...join them. So for those who dont know, yes, I was in the water during the rain (freaked those out who know me....lol.....just something I dont do very often), good dry off rides after it stopped though, so always worth the while.
    Promod,
    Yes, we have talked in the past with the Sleek's about coming to Lake Jordan at some point this year. Still lots of boating weather left for this year. Also want to make another trip to High Rock Lake this year too, kind of in between us.
    Should have some pictures soon....hang tight

MANIC MECHANIC
    I for one had a great time, It was good to see the Roostertails,the Wideopen's, Phil and his girl Robin, Grant and his wife and the "Promod JR",
    The Sleek76's, Mike and Jamie!
    Plus all the folks I hadn't met before.
    It was especially nice to see Monica and Danny for the first time this year,
    That was really meaningfull to me.
    I would like to Say thanks to Mark and Gina, and Phil and Robin for
    letting me stay with them at the cabin, and the Markist's house!
    I hope to see all of you again soon.
    Tim

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    We had a great time also. Can't wait til October to boat on Lake James and to hang out with friends.

Roostertail
    We had an awesome time. It went by really fast but most weekends do.
    It was Great seeing everyone and getting to hang out. I will post some pics later but I have to resize them.

Jr Jetter
    I would like to Say thanks to Mark and Gina, and Phil and Robin for
    letting me stay with them at the cabin, and the Markist's house!
    I hope to see all of you again soon.
    Tim
    Tim,
    I am sure Mark would say the same thing, you are welcome anytime to stay with us when we are there !!! Was great just having you hang with us, wouldnt have had it any other way !!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast