Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team America, World Police

Scream
    Has anyone else seen this movie...
    LMAO! This was hillarious. My 14yo son was in the room when it was playing. The Language is a bit rough, even after he's heard me talking, but the "sex scene" was...gratuitous. :sqeyes: That's the only word I can come up with.
    Overall I'd rate it NC21...but it was seriously funny.
    Scream

Nate56
    I've been saying that I need to see it but haven't yet.. Maybe this weekend..I heard it was pretty damn funny myself..

JustMVG
    I never knew puppets could take a crap like that, and her hair never got messed up!!! Talent like that has never been seen on the silver screen!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    We actually saw this when it came out in the theaters. Its fricken hilarious!
    AMERICA.....F**K YEAH!!!

Captain Dan
    Just saw it last weekend in a buddy's motorhome in Havasu - I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. The Unrated version was hilarious - not for the kiddies, however.
    Baseball - F**K Yeah

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I heard it was hilarious, but haven't seen it. I trust Scream's opinion a little more than the other guy I heard it from. Guess I'll have to check it out.

Boozer
    Just put it next in line on my netflix list.

essexjet
    Is it me or was watching that just like napoleon dynamite, the first time its was like "what the Fu*k" and watch it again and again it just gets funnier and funnier. Now its just hillarious

Rod-64
    Just saw it last week myself......funny flick. I'm a big Phil Hendrie fan and he voices "intelligence" and one of the terrorist. He used the Jeff Dowter voice for intelligence....kind of a doped up surfer dude.
    I played the sex scene for the GF and she was like WTF???

Lightning
    I saw that in the theatre when it first came out. One of the most hilarious movies ever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast