Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Computer question.....

barbigrl
    How do you remove a pop-up blocker.....or add something to the list such as AIM to allowable pop-ups???? I am running Ad-Ware spy software....is it on there?

barbigrl
    The following is what pops up.......I tried to locate the pop-up software on my computer....
    You have successfully logged into Aim Express. However, we are unable to launch your Buddy List because you have Popup blocking enabled. Please disable the Popup blocker or add the http://aimexpress.aim.com domain to the allowed white list.
    Please refer to your Popup blocker software for more information.

Redneck
    [QUOTE=barbigrl]How do you remove a pop-up blocker.....
    you got to unzip your pants then no pop up blocker

barbigrl
    Ad-aware 6.0 Adware-watch is not loaded. I searched that whole program and could not find anything about blockers.... I am not that familiar with that program though..

NOTALENT
    damn..u must be desperate to message me huh..... :wink: if u go to options it should have a way to add it to the list or allow it..

barbigrl
    damn..u must be desperate to message me huh..... :wink: if u go to options it should have a way to add it to the list or allow it..
    Yep!! hahaa....I am rebelling against the system... My grandmother and Great-grandfather died last week and they were dicks about it.....so now I am pissed!!

NorCal Gameshow
    if you have I.E. and xp
    look on the top of this page
    select tools,popup blocker->settings-> allow aimexpress.aim.com

NOTALENT
    Yep!! hahaa....I am rebelling against the system... My grandmother and Great-grandfather died last week and they were dicks about it.....so now I am pissed!!
    Im sorry to hear that...I think we need to party so u feel better.. :crossx:

Bense468
    if you have I.E. and xp
    look on the top of this page
    select tools,popup blocker->settings-> allow aimexpress.aim.com
    If you are running service Pack 2 this is exactly your problem. Do whats listed above. If you click on tools in Internet explorer and don't see popup blocker then SP2 is not loaded and its a 3rd party blocker you somehow installed.
    In short follow what NorCal said. Should take care of your problem.

barbigrl
    Ok I followed NorCal suggestion....there is no pop-up blocker selection. So I went to Microsofts windows website and went to help. Typed in pop-up etc..... it explained exactly what to do... Settings>control panel>Performance and Maintenance>Services> Messenger>disable..... DID NOT WORK!!! AHHHHH..
    Any other suggestions? What is my third party pop-up??? I dont see anything like that on my system... :hammer2: ????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast