Thread: SPAM: 2003 Chevy Crew Cab 2500

Mrs. casean
    LS model, 30K miles, 6.0 liter engine, auto trans, Bose sound system, split bucket seats, 285 BFG A/Ts with 60% tread left. Excellent condition. Oil changed every 3K miles. Tinted windows. Still under factory warranty. Must sell by or before this Friday. Pewter exterior w/ dark gray int.
    Sorry about the poor pictures. These are all I had available to post right now. I'll post better ones tonight when I get home.
    http://a.im.craigslist.org/Cf/QR/DpI...5FoT6XnjWT.jpg
    http://a.im.craigslist.org/Qx/HV/DOR...J94V4yD6kU.jpg

PHX ATC
    Is that white Tide flakes flying by?
    What is that fluffy stuff? It can't be s n o w, can it? Eeek, what I wouldn't give for a bucket of that stuff in my front yard right about now. Sure would cool us off 'round here.
    Should sell fast.

Mrs. casean
    Is that white Tide flakes flying by?
    What is that fluffy stuff? It can't be s n o w, can it? Eeek, what I wouldn't give for a bucket of that stuff in my front yard right about now. Sure would cool us off 'round here.
    Should sell fast.
    Yep! It snowed one morning out here! We couldn't believe it! That was nothing too! It got so much whiter It was great! Thanks!

sigepmock
    I've seen this truck in person and it's flawless. Sean is one of the most anal people I know this truck will make someone very happy.

sigepmock
    Oh yeah ....What's the price????

Mrs. casean
    Sean is one of the most anal people I know this truck will make someone very happy.
    That's to say the least hehe... actually I just found out we have someone who is going to buy it! <<<<<SOLD>>>>>> that didn't take long! Pfew!
    Thanks Chris!
    SOLD

sigepmock
    I knew it'd sell fast at that price. $22,500 was it? Hell mine had 60k=miles and no warranty and I sold it for $23000. Congrats!!!! Someone got a hell of deal. I know you'll love the DMax.

Mrs. casean
    I knew it'd sell fast at that price. $22,500 was it? Hell mine had 60k=miles and no warranty and I sold it for $23000. Congrats!!!! Someone got a hell of deal. I know you'll love the DMax.
    yeah! We're stoked to pick it up when it comes in. Couldn't pass up that deal! We just wanted to get what we owed really since this all happened so fast! And who gets to drive it 5 days a week??? ME! hehehe, sorry Sean. Had to rub it in Well let me know about Aug...