Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sooooooooooooo,

Her454
    Who wants to bring me lunch? I worked right through it and now Im starving and the cafeteria is closed..........
    I'll take some Chicken Chow mein and an Egg Roll, or a #2 from McDonalds with Honey mustard sauce for my fries...............

Havasu_Dreamin
    Yeah, I'll get right on that. Let's see, 7 hours from So. Cal to Mullett Mountain, how's 9 PM sound to you? LMAO

Unforgiven
    sorry no can doo..time I'd get up there I'd already have ate your fries.....

PalapaHead
    Hows 'bout a sac of deep fried hognuts topped with melted fumunda cheez? :smile:

Her454
    Yeah, I'll get right on that. Let's see, 7 hours from So. Cal to Mullett Mountain, how's 9 PM sound to you? LMAO
    If its 9PM, you can just take me for Prime Rib.
    sorry no can doo..time I'd get up there I'd already have ate your fries.....'
    Nevermind, please see above.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Traci, there are so many jokes I can make with that but I will refrain.

wildbillg
    '

IM ON MY WAY
    from havasu
    sure you dont just wanna come here?? and Ill cook?

Her454
    Traci, there are so many jokes I can make with that but I will refrain.
    ......BECAUSE your such a gentleman Im sure..........
    IM ON MY WAY
    from havasu
    sure you dont just wanna come here?? and Ill cook?
    Im sure. I'll be ready around breakfast, since thats when you'll get here unless your flying.

Unforgiven
    '
    Nevermind, please see above.
    just as long as it's not that prime rib place that you and Karlene took me too....bartender was a tweeker so was waitress...but wait..so was everone else in that town... :2purples: :hammerhea

Her454
    just as long as it's not that prime rib place that you and Karlene took me too....bartender was a tweeker so was waitress...but wait..so was everone else in that town... :2purples: :hammerhea
    LMAO, that was the WORST Prime Rib I've ever had................. NEVER AGAIN. I go to the Feed & Fuel in Clements, where we had the Prime Rib with Alvin & Kay..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast