Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Catalina Ski Race

Riverkid
    Hello all.
    This Saturday, July 9th is the Catalina Ski Race. We have some friends from Australia that have come over for the race to ski. Unfortunately one of them, Rudi Stought, had his ride blow a motor and he is now searching for another towboat. If anyone here has a 35+ foot rocket with twin 500's or better please PM me ASAP so I can hook you up with Rudi if you are interested in pulling him.
    Rudi has gone to great trouble to get over here for this race and it would be great if somebody can help him. He will be skiing the Masters class and should be able to finish right around 1:00.
    Thanks for your time.
    Bob

Phat Matt
    Bummer, good luck.

barbigrl
    Hello all.
    This Saturday, July 9th is the Catalina Ski Race. We have some friends from Australia that have come over for the race to ski. Unfortunately one of them, Rudi Stought, had his ride blow a motor and he is now searching for another towboat. If anyone here has a 35+ foot rocket with twin 500's or better please PM me ASAP so I can hook you up with Rudi if you are interested in pulling him.
    Rudi has gone to great trouble to get over here for this race and it would be great if somebody can help him. He will be skiing the Masters class and should be able to finish right around 1:00.
    Thanks for your time.
    Bob
    I hung out with some of those boys this weekend....good times!! Wish I could go to Long Beach for this but I am already going to Vegas....

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Dam 3 Feet Short

Phat Matt
    Dam 3 Feet Short
    Story of your life.

carbonmarine
    I dont get these ski morons at all ....
    Example : Ah, yeah I ski ..and fast too, but ahhhh.... I dont have a boat
    and wont pay for gas since I came here from UK, Australia or New Zeland..
    If ya break duhhhhh uhhhh I guess you on your own... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Riverkid
    These guys all own boats, but they went to the Worlds in England, stopped off in Belgium to race the Diamond, then came here. They've been on the road for a month and wouldn't let us pay for the $600 in boat gas we ran through this weekend. Some, but not all, skiers are a pain...
    Rudi, however, is a ten! I sincerely hope he finds a ride as this is his last ski. His sons will more than likely be the next up and comers in this race as they are both really fast for being so young (providing Todd ever slows down, that guy is on fire)... Thanks for your help.

h2oski2fast
    I dont get these ski morons at all ....
    Example : Ah, yeah I ski ..and fast too, but ahhhh.... I dont have a boat
    and wont pay for gas since I came here from UK, Australia or New Zeland..
    If ya break duhhhhh uhhhh I guess you on your own... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    JWM, said I can run the throttles in your boat!!!
    BTW, I didn't see you at the river over the weekend?

Speedin' Ian
    Would you ask a race car driver the same thing? My cousin races for porsche, they don't ask him to buy the car, or work on the motor, also they don't get super pissed when he crashes it. That's why he is the driver and they are the owner. Speed skiers are just that, speed skiers, not boat drivers/owners.

Riverkid
    Where's my boat stickers Dog?
    Boat tech's at 7:30 tonight at the lido rack...
    Quit trolling and get to work! There's money in it for ya. I was busy watching Trav chase dollies at the Ithsmus over the 4th. Never did see him catch one tho'...

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast