Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: River Rats II Complaint!!!

GofastRacer
    No problem watching it a couple of times here!..

lucky
    Well - my wife , is not intested in any type flat bottom - and is really pissing me off about my cruiser - ( she wants a wake board type boat (( never)) ) SO the more i watch the more - i Want ---- :crossx: :crossx:
    Ps In reguards to Pubic hair comment , That would be getting as close to the nutswingers as i'm going to get -- disk #2 rocked my world ! but dam Jerry -- guru's sack ougt' to be about dry from all the stroki'n on der dvd-- If I where your brother inlaw,I'd tell ya to have Guru paint your boat

Rattle Can Lou
    Got mine yesterday in the mail...thanks Jerry. Luckily my third brother Ron was here when it came in. I immediatly handed it to him for safekeeping until after the premeire. I gave him specific instructions that he was allowed to watch it but there would be no telling me about it. I havent heard from him yet this morning so I hope he will hold to the instructions. Mr D...Monstaaa Mash there are some people that are close to violating the rules of no talk prior to the premeire...Billy told you what could happen....In the words of JBG. BBBWWWAAAHHHAAAA

dossangers
    That's thunderin for sure, but I don't think I'd say "any" boat.. There's that big Nortech in the cats and tunnels section. They filmed that deal in the movie "Pegged" between Havasu and the AVI, and there's a section of that movie where they're running 150'ish.. and that boat had more left in it. Rumoured to run in the mid to high 160's (possibly 170) if it was actually wrung out.
    RDR D those big YUPPIE barges dont count im not impressed! Now do that in the ocean where they BELONG then im impressed!! Trust me st rap your ass in a Kboat for 4 laps and you will change your diaper!!! :rollside: :boxed: :rollside: :boxed:

lucky
    R D those big YUPPIE barges dont count im not impressed! Now do that in the ocean where they BELONG then im impressed!! Trust me st rap your ass in a Kboat for 4 laps and you will change your diaper!!! :rollside: :boxed: :rollside: :boxed:
    I'll wait till the preimer ( or should i say beer time ) but a very nice green boat was dos shiat

dmontzsta
    Got mine yesterday in the mail...thanks Jerry. Luckily my third brother Ron was here when it came in. I immediatly handed it to him for safekeeping until after the premeire. I gave him specific instructions that he was allowed to watch it but there would be no telling me about it. I havent heard from him yet this morning so I hope he will hold to the instructions. Mr D...Monstaaa Mash there are some people that are close to violating the rules of no talk prior to the premeire...Billy told you what could happen....In the words of JBG. BBBWWWAAAHHHAAAA
    I will have the entire inland empire chapter with me. I am their leader.

Kindsvater Flat
    I will have the entire inland empire chapter with me. I am their leader.
    So you're saying that the front of the theater is going to be lined with winged imports like the premiere of Fast and the Furious? :rollside:

dmontzsta
    So you're saying that the front of the theater is going to be lined with winged imports like the premiere of Fast and the Furious? :rollside:
    No, wrong chapter.
    It is going to be lined with baldheaded nazis. Actually I will only have 4-5 nazis with me. They are in disguise too.

Rattle Can Lou
    D. Are you forgetting where I am coming from..One call up to Northern Idaho and I can bring the entire nazi party...No need for any of this. I'll just bring Mark Fuhrman. He is our newest implant from S.C.

dmontzsta
    D. Are you forgetting where I am coming from..One call up to Northern Idaho and I can bring the entire nazi party...No need for any of this. I'll just bring Mark Fuhrman. He is our newest implant from S.C.
    Bring them, we can turn the premier into a clan meeting.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast