Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: River Rats II Complaint!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Well - my wife , is not intested in any type flat bottom - and is really pissing me off about my cruiser - ( she wants a wake board type boat (( never)) ) SO the more i watch the more - i Want ---- :crossx: :crossx:
    Ps In reguards to Pubic hair comment , That would be getting as close to the nutswingers as i'm going to get -- disk #2 rocked my world ! but dam Jerry -- guru's sack ougt' to be about dry from all the stroki'n on der dvd-- If I where your brother inlaw,I'd tell ya to have Guru paint your boat
    Its good to see your wife has you "in-check" lol! IMO you pretty much allready have a wake board boat :jawdrop:.
    Since you were a "NO SHOW" everytime I came up, I filled (what would have been) your disc time with guru footage.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    i liked disc 1 better than disc 2. but in disc 2 a boat went 141 mph! was that speed done on the river in needles right near the bridge? from the looks of the footage it looks as if he hit this speed just south of the bridge about a 1/2 mile or so from it? would this be correct? if so i would bet this is the fastest any boat has ever blazed thru needles!!!
    I would bet the fastest speed ever in needles would go back to the days when they held dragboat races there.

dmontzsta
    Well - my wife , is not intested in any type flat bottom - and is really pissing me off about my cruiser - ( she wants a wake board type boat (( never)) ) SO the more i watch the more - i Want ---- :crossx: :crossx:
    Ps In reguards to Pubic hair comment , That would be getting as close to the nutswingers as i'm going to get -- disk #2 rocked my world ! but dam Jerry -- guru's sack ougt' to be about dry from all the stroki'n on der dvd-- If I where your brother inlaw,I'd tell ya to have Guru paint your boat
    I thought Kim liked whacker boats? is he suddenly in love with roll bar boats?

olbiezer
    just watched the rrII again and a strange feeling came over me....next thing i remember i was in the garage waxing the barron.......this dvd has strange powers ......bewear!! oh ya and jerry the new wheels are on the trailer lol thanks for the advise....... : :rollside:

Havasu Hangin'
    R D those big YUPPIE barges dont count im not impressed! Now do that in the ocean where they BELONG then im impressed!!
    http://www.highperformancecars.com/h...smartchart.jpg
    You know...up until now, I never really planned on taking my boat to Needles.
    However, after seeing the wonderful posts that showcase the brilliance of the folks who frequent Needles, I'm gonna take my boat there whenever I can...
    ...just for a good laugh at the looks on the faces of idiots like this.

dmontzsta
    http://www.highperformancecars.com/h...smartchart.jpg
    You know...up until now, I never really planned on taking my boat to Needles.
    However, after seeing the wonderful posts that showcase the brilliance of the folks who frequent Needles, I'm gonna take my boat there whenever I can...
    ...just for a good laugh at the looks on the faces of idiots like this.
    Is it going to fit in the water down there?

It might get lodged in the middle of the river.

dmontzsta
    just watched the rrII again and a strange feeling came over me....next thing i remember i was in the garage waxing the barron.......this dvd has strange powers ......bewear!! oh ya and jerry the new wheels are on the trailer lol thanks for the advise....... : :rollside:
    What kind of wheels did you put on?
    You cant just post about it without pics!!!

olbiezer
    donald ,,,, nothing too fancy still need to clean and paint the hubs.......
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...89P1010001.JPG

dmontzsta
    donald ,,,, nothing too fancy still need to clean and paint the hubs.......
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...89P1010001.JPG
    I like those alot better than the hubcap style. Where did you get them? I have been trying to find places that sell wheels online, so I could look at the different styles, but no luck.

Squirtin Thunder
    Are those 5 on 4 1/2 bolt pattern ???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast