Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BT 273 You should be workin on the boat

Monkey Bung
    :d

Sangerboy
    Well, considering their location in the pic, they do look pretty tasty :smile:

PE 316
    When his wife finds out how much he really paid for those beauties, that will be the only thing served on that table for quite awhile... :argue:

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
    I am, I just got these for the project!!! http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...429carbs_2.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center.../429carbs1.jpg
    ooooooooooooooo,ooooooooooooo,ooooooooooooh :sleeping:

yo daddy
    ooooooooooooooo,ooooooooooooo,ooooooooooooh :sleeping:
    dude you couldnt come up with anything better!!!!! lost for words!!! you must be all talk or you got something up your sleeve, yeah I saw ya at camp far, looked pretty slow to me maybe its just the driver, I donno!!!!

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
    dude you couldnt come up with anything better!!!!! lost for words!!! you must be all talk or you got something up your sleeve, yeah I saw ya at camp far, looked pretty slow to me maybe its just the driver, I donno!!!!
    great first post!!!!!!...must be butt hurt over the last post.....it might of looked slow from the SHORE,meet me in the cove anytime....p.s. how long did it take for you to come up with the new name and how long did it take for ***boat to get back to you for your password....by my time it was around 10 minutes.......damm jumpin on posts that quick you must be ,,umm,well,umm,i guess the best word is groupie!!!!

yo daddy
    great first post!!!!!!...must be butt hurt over the last post.....it might of looked slow from the SHORE,meet me in the cove anytime....p.s. how long did it take for you to come up with the new name and how long did it take for ***boat to get back to you for your password....by my time it was around 10 minutes.......damm jumpin on posts that quick you must be ,,umm,well,umm,i guess the best word is groupie!!!!
    butthurt? over what??? i agree with you that guy could lose about 40 pounds and maybe just maybe his boat would run what its worth!!!!

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
    butthurt? over what??? i agree with you that guy could lose about 40 pounds and maybe just maybe his boat would run what its worth!!!!
    :idea: what guy?

yo daddy
    :idea: what guy?
    what do you mean what guy???? you know what im talking about!!! you cant be as stupid as you look or is that even possible!!!! :messedup:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast