When: Labor day weekend (saturday and i have no idea what date that is cause i'm too lazy to find a calendar)
Where: that sandbar where the gullwings with blowers hang out.
Why: because the amount of smack talking that will commence from here until then will be monumental (like i need another reason to race my boat)
Who: Grudge matches will include Jason versus his keyboard and right foot in the "ignition no workie class", DjD versus anyone with beer and his left foot in the "mile high class", Bense versus Trucker in the "heavy metal class", myself versus the yellow cp in the "stand on it for more than 4 seconds you weenie class", Garrett versus all the other blown gullwings in the "free mini-blower friday class", Busby versus himself in the "watch me blow up another new motor class", Toddnjuzz versus HB Jet in the "its about goddam time class" (my money's on big rig!), MikeF versus himself in the "no show class", Whitey versus the guy with the black texas tunnel in the "who will run out of alcohol getting to the sand bar class", Woodgrain versus 1300 horsepower Carerra guy in the "your shitting me class" and finally, nelson versus CS19 in the "we're naturally aspirated so na na na there! class"
so there it is. Blythe will erupt in a thunder of mediocre horsepower and awesomely bad blower whine in september. Let the sh$t talking begin. lol