Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th Street lumberyard Showdown

cyclone
    When: Labor day weekend (saturday and i have no idea what date that is cause i'm too lazy to find a calendar)
    Where: that sandbar where the gullwings with blowers hang out.
    Why: because the amount of smack talking that will commence from here until then will be monumental (like i need another reason to race my boat)
    Who: Grudge matches will include Jason versus his keyboard and right foot in the "ignition no workie class", DjD versus anyone with beer and his left foot in the "mile high class", Bense versus Trucker in the "heavy metal class", myself versus the yellow cp in the "stand on it for more than 4 seconds you weenie class", Garrett versus all the other blown gullwings in the "free mini-blower friday class", Busby versus himself in the "watch me blow up another new motor class", Toddnjuzz versus HB Jet in the "its about goddam time class" (my money's on big rig!), MikeF versus himself in the "no show class", Whitey versus the guy with the black texas tunnel in the "who will run out of alcohol getting to the sand bar class", Woodgrain versus 1300 horsepower Carerra guy in the "your shitting me class" and finally, nelson versus CS19 in the "we're naturally aspirated so na na na there! class"
    so there it is. Blythe will erupt in a thunder of mediocre horsepower and awesomely bad blower whine in september. Let the sh$t talking begin. lol

MikeF
    At least, eventually, I'll pass the texas tunnel. :skull:

MikeF
    Of course, I have to get there first and not take out the turn fin on some obstruction. :crossx:

revndave
    I'll run in the battleship class.

lol

HBjet
    lol
    So are you going to show up? :lightsabe

cyclone
    sign up now cause space is limited. the sand bar is only so big and there wont be enough room for any extra ez ups missing the blue tarps on top.
    call out a designatd sucka while there is still time.

So are you going to show up? :lightsabe
    you can bet on that!

Bense468
    Whos going to race in the "wet snapper" class. What about the "outlaw barge" class, and we have "can't afford seats so I built some out of plywood" class
    DANNY Can you see the trouble we are going to be in with the Ranger this Labor. I am betting we all will be racing the "who can stay awake longest" class when we are all in Blythe prison with bubba. :jawdrop:

HBjet
    you can bet on that!
    Ok, I'll put a 30 pack on you not showing up
    HBjet

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast