Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th Street lumberyard Showdown

Bense468
    Hell, I'll even run the "Bimini Banzi" class too!
    HBjet
    I'm in...

Bense468
    Just remember Head out 10 freeway and get off at neighbors. Head right and go down about 20 miles. Make a right when it stops and thats where we will be

cyclone
    fock all this fast boat sh^t. i want to see the tanks run. Huster vs.big proppa, bense versus trucker, fat bastard versus that other fat guy with that one boat.

78Eliminator
    NO BLYTHE SUCKS
    ????

cyclone
    Any v-drives hang out down there?
    there was a k boat in the vicinity but he just kept on truckin'. he was askeered to stop and get hit up for a race by the outlaw barge.

Bense468
    ????
    Thats up to you my friends. I have seen a v-drive or two run there, but its at your discretion

78Eliminator
    Thats up to you my friends. I have seen a v-drive or two run there, but its at your discretion
    So you are talking about prop damage I suppose. Then I guess all there is down here is Elsinore at 5am and Needles.

flat broke
    fock all this fast boat sh^t. i want to see the tanks run. Huster vs.big proppa, bense versus trucker, fat bastard versus that other fat guy with that one boat.
    Funny thing about that, Bill rolls up to Marks spot on Sunday afternoon to show us the GPS.... 49mph... All he did was cruise the entire weekend. Said he was stoked enough just to be on the river with a running boat. It'd be cool to see Joe run against Bill. I'd just like to hear the straight scoop on how fast those two really are. I shouldn't have torn my pig down, but oh well.
    Chris

cyclone
    the water was plenty deep for props during the day ten o'clock float might not work out so well for ya though.

78Eliminator
    the water was plenty deep for props during the day ten o'clock float might not work out so well for ya though.
    Well, that and the fact that I am blown alcohol and need another boat to haul extra methanol for me.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast