Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: London gets rocked by terrorists

clownpuncher
    Mother ****ers. Reports of more blasts a few minutes ago

essexjet
    Thanks for the tip Roland, now reading it on CNN and listening to it on the radio. F*n terrorist. Think is Al-Queda or political radical due to the G8?
    Anyway pisses me off

Red Horse
    And there will still be some that think we should let them be....
    For what, so they can regroup and kill more of us??
    Makes going to the desert even easier. :220v:

Havasu_Dreamin
    CNN is reproting that some group claiming links to Al Qaeda, more like Al Queerda, is claiming responsibility on some website.
    Find all these terrorists phucks and just publicly execute each and everyone of them and let all of the POS that get away know they can not hide, we will find you, we will catch you, and we will kill you, no questions asked. You wanna meet Allah, fine, we'll help you out!

Danzo
    Exactly. I read about this around an hour ago online.

JustDawn
    CNN is reproting that some group claiming links to Al Qaeda, more like Al Queerda, is claiming responsibility on some website.
    Find all these terrorists phucks and just publicly execute each and everyone of them and let all of the POS that get away know they can not hide, we will find you, we will catch you, and we will kill you, no questions asked. You wanna meet Allah, fine, we'll help you out!
    That would be great however you know that some liberal ACLU (American) lawyer would be more than happy to represent one of the creeps!

rvrtoy
    F***ing magotts!!!
    Wasn't the president supposed to be going to London today or yesterday? :argue:

topless
    Notice how these assholes think they can take on the world? (except the French of course) :jawdrop: It makes me sick!

bunny 166
    God Bless them and their families....if anyone understands what they're going through it's us....it will strengthen the resolve of our 2 nations.....let's roll!!... :crossx: :crossx:

dimarcobros
    I am leaving Wednesday for 10 days to go there. I am sure by then everything will fine and probably the best time to be there since it will be on high alert. I am sure security will be in full force which might make it more of a pain but I am certainly alright with it.
    DMB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast