Thread: Help With MP3 Player

slowinhavasuskid
    Does anyone know aything about RCA Lyra RD2762A MP3 player??? My dad bought me one and I have no problem burning music from Cd's onto it but when I try to take stuff off of my playlist from Music Match Juke Box it says that there was an error in downloading, thie device you are using doesn't support secure content??? Well how do I know if a song is secure when I download it? and when I try to download from Walmart.com the computer saves the music as a document instead of a song? Anything will help me to try to get it to work. Maybe I should have gone ahead and got the ipod instead. Please HELP guys! Thanks

4day!!
    i had a lyra and it was a pain in the a$$ using music match. Try using windows explorer to transfer music. You may have to do an update somwhere for that. As far as not supporting secure files, it means it is copyrighted. You can sometimes tell if it is copyrighted by going to the properties tab of the file. If it is protected the only way i know of getting around this is to burn it in cd format to a cdr and use an mp3 ripping program (ie. Audiograbber) to encode it into mp3 format, which for me has always removed the protection. You may try a program that converts music files to any format of music file such as Power MP3 WMA Converter(freeware). This way you won't have to burn it to disc first. I haven't tried that method yet. Hope this made sense :messedup: