Thread: Hey Black1975

oldbuck40
    are you coming up next weekend???

esabataj
    are you coming up next weekend???
    You have a good night OldBuck? Hope so.
    blacks back hiding and lurking again. He's afraid we'll call him a "Post HO" if he makes it to ten posts

oldbuck40
    You have a good night OldBuck? Hope so.
    blacks back hiding and lurking again. He's afraid we'll call him a "Post HO" if he makes it to ten posts yea having a pretty good morning,we got about an inch and a half of rain this morning! lastnight was good too,hung out in the pool till dark with a few cold one's,and the youngest daughter brought supper home so i didnt have to cook ,,, i think black is just scared to come up here and ride in my boat again :2purples:

Greaser
    I talked to Black this morning, he has been staying at the Hospital today and yesterday with Kathy. She had her back sergury yesterday morning and might get to come home today. Lets all wish her a quick recovery, so she can get back in Blacks boat!!!!!!! :hammer2:

oldbuck40
    I talked to Black this morning, he has been staying at the Hospital today and yesterday with Kathy. She had her back sergury yesterday morning and might get to come home today. Lets all wish her a quick recovery, so she can get back in Blacks boat!!!!!!! :hammer2:
    hope she is doing well! Get well soon Kathy!!! your gonna need your strength to keep black in line...

Black1975
    Hey oldbuck, just getting time to get on the computer, been with kathy all week, she is doing fine, but the couple days after surgery was a m/f, not sure if will make the trip, we will see how she is feeling, i well let you know in a few days. oh ya, happy birthday,

oldbuck40
    Hey oldbuck, just getting time to get on the computer, been with kathy all week, she is doing fine, but the couple days after surgery was a m/f, not sure if will make the trip, we will see how she is feeling, i well let you know in a few days. oh ya, happy birthday,thanks for the B'day wishes! let me know whats up,and tell kathy she can ride in the big chriss craft,it is the smoothest riding boat and does not bounce at all like the jets do...hope to see ya'll,take care.