Thread: TR Roost

Ken F
    Just a reminder for everyone the Tablerock Roost is July 15,16, 17.

Just a reminder for everyone the Tablerock Roost is July 15,16, 17.
    I'd better leave now.

Ken F
    I sure would like to see you make it out one of these times Dan!
    I know you would be iimpressed with Tablerock.
    Ken F

kp216
    I'd better leave now.
    Hey - The Pumpkins came out last year and they had to haul through your neck of the woods.

Jetmugg
    I'm taking the Gullwing out to run this afternoon.
    There is about a 10% chance that I'll be able to make it to the Roost. (If I can talk the wife into taking herself and the kids to visit some out of town relatives and/or friends).
    SteveM.

Jay321
    Ken, how many tickets were given at the roost. It cost me $160 plus postage. I think it is BS. The piss ant lake patrol were laying in wait for eveyone. Crap we wern't on the lake more that 10 min. I was still setting in the back seat checking for leaks, since it was the first time out with the TX-19 this year. The funny thing is my wife got the ticket. We went up to Bever Ark. the next two days and didn't have any problems from the kill joys. I even aired mine out, got slowed down to 30 or so and popped 3 wheeles and when I got settled down I looked over and there was an Arkansas lake patrol setting right there. He never looked at us. Shit, I think my boat was legal with the basset mufflers. That BS of not letting me see the dbl. reading speaks volumes, the cop was even holding the meter down low beside his boat. It looks like they are on a mision to stop your get together. They are pricks and have a kangaroo court set up to handle alledged violations. Will only be back from the Ark. side. I think I will go across to the Mo. side and taunt them and see if thy can out run me to the border. sounds fun anyway. By next year it will take 100mph to catch me. F%^$ Table Rock Lake Patrol.