Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Amp help Roz

Flashover
    I like foking things up..
    Have you seen Wild Horses 22' Citation? i need to find me one just like that. I have some e-mails of a realy nice one that has been pretty pampered that is in Bakersfield in an airplane hanger that has been sittin there for a couple of years. rumer is around 16k with a big block mag and bravo 1..
    This beer is goooood...

Beer-30
    No. I also fly, so I am around the airports all the time. There are 3 in the vacinity, so I could go look at it, but would need to know which one.
    Sitting for a few years brings up servicing issues. Would have to carefully re-start the motor since it has been dry so long. Also, rings sometimes fuse to the pistons and end up breaking on attempted re-use. I would either jump on it soon or forget it. You will end up spending more than you buy the boat for.

Flashover
    That's kinda what i was wondering. I will see if i can figure out how to put a picture on this thread, Im new so i haven't figured thi all out yet.
    Nope i dont have a clue. Anyway the one in bakersfield i got the e-mail from a guy on the board named jeff lens out of frisco. Only problem is the dam thig has a shiiiaaat load of pink on it and in it. If you know of anything keep me posted....

Beer-30
    Yeah, I will. You will have to wait about a month for the ability to post pics. Took 30 days to the day for me. Then, just search on posting pics, there is thread after thread of some of us teaching others. Breaks the whole thing down.

Flashover
    Right on i will look into it later them.
    Whoa this beer is gone time for another.
    I was reading about this frenchy thing that some guy posted asking questions, that sh_t wacked Im glad i didn't witness anything like that, If it's true.

Norseman
    So your saying that the voltage won't back feed through the wire to the distro-block over to another amp? How does the electricity know where to go to find the sub amp?
    I think he must be using that special 1 direction way diode wire. It makes everything ALRIGHT....

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011