Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone here run a plate for me?

jdogginla
    I need a favor........I have a cube truck on my studio lot that we think is "squatting" on the property. I need to see if any peeps out here on HB can run the plate so I can find the registered rental company. Feel free to pm me.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Just call the police and tell them it is abandoned there. They will put a notice on it that the people have 1-3 days to move it or it will be towed.

jdogginla
    Police won't do it..........I'm a film/tv lot and don't have signs posted. Police said since it's private property/gated property the only way they could of parked it was for us to have given permission.
    He's correct in a sense, but that's the big scheme in hollywood right now. Guys don't want to have rent a storage spot for their rigs/camera trucks, so if they can BS the guard and say they're shooting on a stage, and guard falls for their bs they get free storage for a few weeks until someone finally realizes it.

Jordy
    I'm a film/tv lot and don't have signs posted.
    Put some signs up.

Eliminator 4 Life
    That is against the law

jdogginla
    Put some signs up.
    It's an eye soar for the owner, and not client friendly..............so I'm told :notam:

slink
    Just thinking out loud here.........but perhaps someone with a car dolly, friends tow truck, or enough guys might show up and accidentally place the truck into the street (public property) and then the police would be able to cite/tow it after 72 hrs. Again just thinking out loud

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    Make It That He Wont Ever Want To Bring The Truck Back To That Lot.

2Driver
    Sell the truck for $200 to the first perosn who can take it off the lot :rollside:

CandyA$$
    Sell the truck for $200 to the first perosn who can take it off the lot :rollside:
    LOL but could be trouble

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast