Thread: Damn Kzla!!!!

NOTALENT
    So I entered the Double your salary contest a few weeks ago...I have been listening and nothing.....yesterday on my cell I get a call from a 866 #....I didnt answer it because I didnt know the # and Caller ID didnt pick it up....so I check the message a few minutes later....and I guess they called my name...I had 20 minutes to call in!!!!! BUSY!!! EVERY FREAKIN NUMBER THEY HAVE!!!! I had 3 people calling on phones here at work for me..... Now I have to keep listening hoping the call again!!!!
    DOH!!!

Mrs.Killer
    So I entered the Double your salary contest a few weeks ago...I have been listening and nothing.....yesterday on my cell I get a call from a 866 #....I didnt answer it because I didnt know the # and Caller ID didnt pick it up....so I check the message a few minutes later....and I guess they called my name...I had 20 minutes to call in!!!!! BUSY!!! EVERY FREAKIN NUMBER THEY HAVE!!!! I had 3 people calling on phones here at work for me..... Now I have to keep listening hoping the call again!!!!
    DOH!!!
    That sux

NOTALENT
    yup...damn...imagine the alcohol that could have bought!!!! :cry:

Cole Trickle
    What would you do with $50.00??? :crossx: :idea:

RitcheyRch
    I think that might fill up the gas tank on my Civic.
    QUOTE=Cole Trickle]What would you do with $50.00??? :crossx: :idea:[/QUOTE]

Totally IncapASSitated
    Damn that sux Brandon...I keep waiting for them to call my name!!!!
    How was Kokoho's??? We just headed back to my pad from Chuy's and played some darts and went in the jacuzzi.

NOTALENT
    What would you do with $50.00??? :crossx: :idea:
    do you know how many forties that is...(BEER) or Lap dances!!!! :crossx:

NOTALENT
    Damn that sux Brandon...I keep waiting for them to call my name!!!!
    How was Kokoho's??? We just headed back to my pad from Chuy's and went played some darts and went in the jacuzzi.
    YEAH IT DOES!!!
    Oh and focker...if you would have answered your phone....you would have had 5 hot chicks in your jacuzzi!!!! Some hottie picked me up...hot friends...Boogied all night then her and I left for some play time in her car....we were looking for a place to party....but you disappointed me!!!! :cry:

Totally IncapASSitated
    YEAH IT DOES!!!
    Oh and focker...if you would have answered your phone....you would have had 5 hot chicks in your jacuzzi!!!! Some hottie picked me up...hot friends...Boogied all night then her and I left for some play time in her car....we were looking for a place to party....but you disappointed me!!!! :cry:
    Shiiiit...we were probably still sitting in the jacuzzi...never even heard the phone

NOTALENT
    Shiiiit...we were probably still sitting in the jacuzzi...never even heard the phone
    Fock...!!! I blew your shit up!!! haha...fockin just so happend josh was parked a few cars away and watching for like an hour!!! haha..didnt even know it... :crossx: oh well..she exchaned #s...so next time i got some nice ones...