Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: teeth whitening....

Deano
    tryed the crest stuff and works good. The only bad thing is, this stuff gives you the shits. ...or maybe its all the booze Ive been drinking lately....

hoolign
    tryed the crest stuff and works good. The only bad thing is, this stuff gives you the shits. ...or maybe its all the booze Ive been drinking lately....
    What are you doing ??? trying to reach your teeth through your ass??

Cole
    LOL....well at least you look good while sitting on the crapper :smile:

Her454
    What are you doing ??? trying to reach your teeth through your ass??
    ROFTLMAO.................... :hammer2:

UnionJack
    we sell it for our tanning beds

MagicMtnDan
    This thread is very funny, thanks for the laughs! I wish I could find the pic of one of the Sandbar-ians sitting on the crapper taking his pic. That'd be a good pic for this thread - I think he was smiling

Wet Dream
    we sell it for our tanning beds
    Why is that? Are tanning bed lights the type required to activate or speed up the whitening process?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    This thread is very funny, thanks for the laughs! I wish I could find the pic of one of the Sandbar-ians sitting on the crapper taking his pic. That'd be a good pic for this thread - I think he was smiling
    That pic is Mandelon's.

Mrs.charitycase
    I don't get it. You're not supposed to swallow it. How is this happening. Maybe hoolign's right.

Deano
    nope..not swallowing it. It just gets in your mouth and some goes down...all the way down
    I know some people might need this product to bleach the brown hole...I wonder if it works? Ill get a mirror and report back :idea:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast