Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lamaze Classes

sigepmock
    Wife and I are getting to that time to sign up for Lamaze/Birthing classes. We have heard of a Weekend Retreat type class in Palm Springs or something like that but I can't find any info. Any body know of anything like this or where to look for this info?
    Thank you,
    Chris

CandyA$$
    Try your hospitals website or palm springs web

Mrs. casean
    I like that idea Chris! I'll have to find out from you if you do it how it was... sound much more relaxing... and why not get away for a couple days! Good luck!! It's getting closer!!

Chris Winn
    we just had a boy about 3.5 months ago, this is my opinion, so please take it at that but i felt that i would have rather watched the video (there is one available) or bought the book as the class was rather long and boring...
    i took mine at CHOC in Orange
    just my .02 worth....
    congrats it really is fun being a dad

topless
    When I had my kids, my hubby wouldn't go so I did without. Personally, I think those classes are just another way to get your money. I did fine both times and with no drugs either.

bunny 166
    If it's your first, I would go. You never know what to expect....
    I would definitely have the Mrs. take a breastfeeding class--that was the most informative for me and helped alot. Good luck with the new little one and keep us posted... :clover:

28Prowler525
    Wife and I are getting to that time to sign up for Lamaze/Birthing classes. We have heard of a Weekend Retreat type class in Palm Springs or something like that but I can't find any info. Any body know of anything like this or where to look for this info?
    Thank you,
    Chris
    Call the Palm Springs Chamber of Commerce

76ANTHONY
    if you want im in the area i'll call a couple people and see for you?

Wally_Gator
    If you aer going to deliver at San Antonio, the classes there are not too bad.
    But the LDRP rooms there aer the Shiznit...

C-2
    Are you talking about Lamaze only, or birthing/parenting classes? The video itself made me wanna run to the hills - way too much polyster for me. WTF is a "doula" lol
    We're glad we went to birthing classes and Lamaze, especially since "we" were expected to know how to breathe during labor. Would have felt like a dumbass without.
    Personally I think it would be a lot of info to consume and digest in one weekend - as others have said, you learn about a lot of different items.
    In the classes, you get to ask all the stupid questions you feel to stupid to ask elsewhere. Ask anybody.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast