Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What color do you like??

cdog
    I am putting in my order for a new 2006 2500 HD and can't decide which color I like. I'm stuck between the silver birch and the Dark gray metallic. Which one do you prefer?

MKEELINE
    White. j/k. My wifes Yukon XL is the dark metallic gray, it's an awesome color.

phebus
    As a river person, I have allways gone with white because it's cooler, so if those are your two choices, I would go with the silver birch. Plus the silver birch sure doesn't seem to show dirt or waterspots.

UnionJack
    I have the SB, and I like it

djunkie

cdog
    Those colors come with the painted wheel fairings on the LT3. I'm not doing the black plastic thing again. They are bitch to keep looking good when they're not painted. The desert pinstriping will be a little easier on the SB. Is the Charcoal a base cote / clear coat paint?

Beer-30
    I'm undecided. I think I may like RED. :sqeyes:

cdog
    The red has the black plastic wheel fairings.........I'm not paying 40k for a truck to have to re paint stuff on it. But I do like red....

Beer-30
    The red has the black plastic wheel fairings.........I'm not paying 40k for a truck to have to re paint stuff on it. But I do like red....
    Don't they just come off? I haven't removed those, so I don't know if there is holes in the outside of the fenders or just in the lip?

cdog
    I've never taken them off, but the black plastic ones are not paintable so you have to buy new paintable flares that don't have the wrinkle finish. Pain in the ass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast