Thread: Sirius Radio

MAINEVENT
    Anybody have it and how do you like it i bought a clarion touch screen head unit for my new ride and i also got the sirius radio module and crap is it worth the $$$$ to hook it up
    Need you .02
    How is the music on it i know their is ton of categories is their different packages like cable or is it just one package

Restless22
    Anybody have it and how do you like it i bought a clarion touch screen head unit for my new ride and i also got the sirius radio module and crap is it worth the $$$$ to hook it up
    Need you .02
    How is the music on it i know their is ton of categories is their different packages like cable or is it just one package
    I love sirus! Def. worth hooking it up. I honestly like the channels better than XM. I have XM in the tahoe and Sir. in the F 2 fitty. Sirus hands down.
    Just do it! And make sure they install the wire for a direct hookup for the Ipod! (you know how we do it) :hammer2:

Ziggy
    I just hooked up with it a few weeks ago, bought a portable unit so it plugs into the house,truck,boat. The unit I have can either be hooked up via RCA jacks or uses an FM modulator.
    Paid for the lifetime subscription............Couldn't be happier....its the shit when in tall and narrow canyons at the lake. Plenty of catagories and types of entertainment to choose from....the unplugged comedy ch. is funnier than hell

godfather
    have had sirius for two months and love it. will never listen to regular radio again. the only problem with the lifetime deal is if your radio craps out. you have to pay for the service all over again. when you get a new radio.

All IN
    I got it 3 months ago. Its is thew greatest thing since slicedbread. Makes the drive home from the lake easy.
    Wait til Howard Stern comes on board next year. :2purples:

MAINEVENT
    Just do it! And make sure they install the wire for a direct hookup for the Ipod! (you know how we do it) :hammer2:
    They want an extra 230 :lightsabe for that I might have to wait till next month on that I wanna pay the life time on the subscription
    OK i am gonna hook it up i have listened to XM and it was not bad but everyone tells me the same that Sirius has better music and a shit load of categories So F it i am gonna do it
    R-22 hows Mini R-22 and the wifey doing???

Raisin Wake
    Unless you love baseball, then XM is better. But, I don't think you'll go wrong either way....