Thread: CTSO: aftermarket swing away trailer tongue

Tom Brown
    Swing away tongue (http://www.all-trailer-equipment.com...ailerTongue.ht ml)
    I see there are a couple of different sizes too.
    Do you suppose Rex or RD can get this stuff?
    My boat fits in my garage but I have to climb over the tongue or park it on an angle. It would be so cool to get a swing away tongue.

dimarcobros
    Doesn't look like it can handle that big of a boat. What sizes boat is 3500 lb for tongue weight?
    DMB

Tom Brown
    That is the 3x3 model. I believe there is also a 4x4 model for class 3 trailers.

Tom Brown

lucky
    Tom , tom , tom I saw - your trailer - go buy some reciever stock and sleeve it with a hitch pin -- hell for a buck 39 you could build a whole new trailer for you massive beast lmao sleave and pin buddy -- swing aways are great if you have hyd brakes -

Tom Brown
    You saw it before I installed the spinner bearing buddies and the RiverDave - Pimp Daddy LED lighting kit. It's all about the bling now.
    By the way, thanks for the cheapo idea. I think I'll see if I can cut that biotch down this weekend so I don't beat the crap out of my shins any more.

lucky
    You saw it before I installed the spinner bearing buddies and the RiverDave - Pimp Daddy LED lighting kit. It's all about the bling now.
    By the way, thanks for the cheapo idea. I think I'll see if I can cut that biotch down this weekend so I don't beat the crap out of my shins any more.
    by the way - once you get it done -- nothing screams cool like a boat trailer - sporting a plastic prop that spins ( hint , hint ) or maybe a rd hitch cover milled in bran !!!

HCS
    Swing away tongue (http://www.all-trailer-equipment.com...ailerTongue.ht ml)
    I see there are a couple of different sizes too.
    Do you suppose Rex or RD can get this stuff?
    My boat fits in my garage but I have to climb over the tongue or park it on an angle. It would be so cool to get a swing away tongue.
    My brother had a trailer shop make him one. He took his trailer to them and they set him right up.
    Only took them a couple hours.

Tom Brown
    nothing screams cool like a boat trailer - sporting a plastic prop that spins ( hint , hint )
    Good idea. I could make my pinwheels look like boat props.
    http://www.tornadochaser.com/photo/pinwheel.gif