Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Palm Treo 650

Essex29
    Does anybody have one of these? Likes/Dislikes? What carrier do you use..Verizon, Cingular, T-mobile, etc.? What works on Havasu the best?
    As you can see I am sitting at home and not going to the river for a 7th straight weekend new baby and all :messedup: , but I have been given a hall pass for next weekend ....
    Anyway, back to the original topic....gimme some feedback :idea:

Burley1
    bad ass phone and it does EVERYTHING

Boozer
    It depends on what you are looking for.
    If email is the most important thing to you then a blackberry is the way to go. This is due to the fact that Blackberry is a push type email when an email hits your ISP the blackberry server pulls it off of your ISP and pushes it to your blackberry.
    However, if you are more interested in having an all in one device that's an organizer, pda, retrieves email, accesses the internet and you are comfortable with the palm os the treo is an excellent choice. Email works on the Treo but you have to retrieve it yourself.
    As far as carriers go I recommend T-Mobile but my opinion is biased. If you do decide to with T-Mobile let me know and I'll put you in touch with someone who can take good care of you and get you a smokin deal.

charlyox
    I've got the treo 600. it has a lot of nice features but my reception is so so. I have ATT/cingular service which is marginal at best. I got it so I could check my e mails from the river.

river chaser
    I have a treo 600/cingular
    Works in havi, rice road, and oceanside, my home town
    Friend has the 650, faster internet, better pics too!
    Try getting @ ebay, maybe cheaper
    got my 600 last year for $300 brand new including shipping!

riverbound
    I have the treo 600 w/ verizon. the 650 is faster and has a better screen there are a few other differences too. Email wasnt that important to me as far as getting it instantly.I need to have everything on one.

Essex29
    I have the treo 600 w/ verizon. the 650 is faster and has a better screen there are a few other differences too. Email wasnt that important to me as far as getting it instantly.I need to have everything on one.
    how is the verizon service at the river?

MagicMtnDan
    I've got the Treo 600 with Sprint service and unlimited Internet access. It'll do it all, it's a PDA, you can browse the Web and do e-mail too.
    Do a search on Treo - there was a thread on this very subject not that long ago.

kronikenergy
    a really good website for checking out and comparing electronics is www.cnet.com i always hit them up and read up on anything before i buy it. They have really good tech info, comparisons, user comments etc. This is a direct link to the smartphones. http://reviews.cnet.com/Smart_phones...?tag=dir.smart They also compare carriers and rateplans...

Essex29
    thanks !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast