Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Foot controls

sleek willy
    In last month's hot boat I saw a couple of V-drives with right and left foot pedals. Does anyone sell a set up like that???
    I have a left hand drive Sleekcraft with a hand throttle , it's so wrong. I need a gas pedal and left footrest/ trim pedal? [Bravo drive ].
    Anyone know suppliers ???
    -Sleek Willy

here you go rex marine has it all. http://www.rexmar.com/page111.html

sleek willy
    So what about the rest of the hardware?? The photos I saw had a horzontal bar connecting them. Does anyone sell this stuff or is it all custom fabrication ???

Dave Sammons
    Bergeron makes a complete kit for a jet boat to do exactly what you describe. They'll key it for the trim pedal and cut the 7/8ths bar to length, if you don't have the equipment to do so. Alot of the set-ups you see are custom deals. Yours should be fairly basic.

bigkatboat
    I know the original guys that made that stuff, Finish Line Engineering. It is still available, and all hand crafted to each boat. It's funny how something works and everybody 'jumps on the band wagon' and calls it "their own". 20 years ago, the trend was toward 'Tri-metric' up/ down controls, now it's back to basics again. Funny how it all comes 360 degrees, back to the beginning.

Who are you referring to George?

sleek willy
    Thanks for the responces. I searched both names, didn't get anywhere. More help Would be greatly appreciated. I can do final fabrication, I just need good material to work with. ???
    -Sleek Willy

sawtooth
    GT Performance Marine in Montclair, Ca. sets up alot of their boats like this as well as Prime Marine, I think in Ontario, Ca. The number for GT is 909-982-8391, I do not have the number for Prime but Mike posts in here and maybe he can help or I am sure someone has the number in here.

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    i dont know what pedal you are looking for ecactly..but try grose racing in lodi,and i beleive vic hubbard in hayward still has a pedal control hanging on there wall.

Prime 8780
    Hi there this Brooke from Prime Marine, Mike wanted me to reply to your question, yes we make foot pedal assemblies if you want check out our website www.primemarineusa.com or give us a call 909-484-8338
    Thanks Brooke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast