Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boatmasters II

NorCalCat
    I wanted to extend a special thanks to the crew at Boatmasters II in Dublin. It is a hectic time for shops as everyone needs their boat by Memorial weekend. I called Mike and he fit me in their extremely busy schedule. He didn't have to, but he did. As suspected, I was in and out in no time. Mike, Andrew, and Glen were all extremely helpful and knowledgeable.
    Drew, you have a killer team there. I will now be using Boatmasters II as my shop. Don't matter how far I need to drive.
    Thanks again! You keep the boating enjoyable!

acatitude
    Glad you got it fixed Erik, drews the man

NorCalCat
    Glad you got it fixed Erik, drews the man
    Ya, she is runiing again. BUT now I may have drive issues. I got rearended sitting at the stop light in front of his shop. That FOLKER! If it's not one thing, it's another!

acatitude
    awww man that really sucks, if their ins has to pay tell them its got one of them new 1000 imcos or a 4x4 on it make em pay lol

Magnuman
    How bad did they hit you?
    Hopefully, Boatmasters wiil complete my work soon.

TOBTEK
    GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS...... wish they had a SanDiego based shop

Robbie Racer
    Ya, she is runiing again. BUT now I may have drive issues. I got rearended sitting at the stop light in front of his shop. That FOLKER! If it's not one thing, it's another!
    That does suck. I worry about that all the time when I tow the boat. I have started taking my prop off just to protect it in the event that happens but that wouldn't save the drive.

NorCalCat
    How bad did they hit you?
    Hopefully, Boatmasters wiil complete my work soon.
    Ya, saw your boat there. When are you towing back up to the lake. We will be at the Richmond Park party for Cionco De Mayo on Saturday. (I know that is the 6th)
    He didn't hit me that hard, but justa tap can throw the drive out od balance, as well as the prop.

NorCalCat
    awww man that really sucks, if their ins has to pay tell them its got one of them new 1000 imcos or a 4x4 on it make em pay lol
    :idea:

deltarat
    Let me quess, they coulnd see that big ass focker sitting still right in front of them?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast