Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boatmasters II

I hope I don't hijack the thread but here goes.
    I kicked the rods out of one of my Promaxs last week in Needles. I called Drew and he had a new powerhead ordered and it was to be overnighted to Vegas where I would pick it up and bring it to Havasu. He was going to install it and have me back on the water in a day. Mercury ended up shipping it directly to Drew's shop by mistake and it put an end to my vacation. Drew was giving up a day of his vacation to see to it that I was back on the water. He felt like he let me down because the shipping got screwed up and it didn't get done. I can't thank him enough for his efforts to to get me taken care of while sacrificing his vacation. Thank you Drew.

acatitude
    thats an OK kidnap Guru.... its always nice to give props to someone who will go out of their way to help you get back on the water... Drew is always great at going the extra mile and helping out folks. I feel fortunate we have him up in our area..DREW, we all appreciate your help and answering questions even if we dont let you know enough.....

NorCalCat
    I kicked the rods out of one of my Promaxs last week in Needles. I called Drew and he had a new powerhead ordered and it was to be overnighted to Vegas where I would pick it up and bring it to Havasu. He was going to install it and have me back on the water in a day. Mercury ended up shipping it directly to Drew's shop by mistake and it put an end to my vacation. Drew was giving up a day of his vacation to see to it that I was back on the water. He felt like he let me down because the shipping got screwed up and it didn't get done. I can't thank him enough for his efforts to to get me taken care of while sacrificing his vacation. Thank you Drew.
    Ya, Mike was telling me that story when I was in the shop. They are all a great group of guys.

abraman1326
    SO I guess that is my answer to the question in the other thread. Glad to hear everything is back in working order. So after 900 and something hours on those Promaxes, you finally had a problem huh. Had to take the cowling off for something other than maintenance. I tell you what, the more I hear about outboards, the less I am against them...
    BRA

LUVNLIFE
    Damn you man!!!!!

DSIDan
    SO I guess that is my answer to the question in the other thread. Glad to hear everything is back in working order. So after 900 and something hours on those Promaxes, you finally had a problem huh. Had to take the cowling off for something other than maintenance. I tell you what, the more I hear about outboards, the less I am against them...
    BRA
    900 hours and it took the rev limiters to make it go bye bye. Drew and I were talking to each other through the hole in the block. My wife now knows how the inside of the engine works without having to take it apart to show her. Wackers Rock!!!

T-Bag'n
    900 hours and it took the rev limiters to make it go bye bye. Drew and I were talking to each other through the hole in the block. My wife now knows how the inside of the engine works without having to take it apart to show her. Wackers Rock!!!
    Wacka's rock for making margaritas!!!!! I/o is th way to go!!!!! You see the lunch run date and are ya gonna make it?????It was good partying with all you guys at Havi and look forward to the next drunk fest!!!!!!! :rollside:

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    T-BAG I dont know what was in drink @ the sand bar, but thanks. I dont know if it was because in havazoo or what?It was cool to put some faces to names, Next year you should do run. TIME FLYS WHEN YOUR HAVING RUM BIG JOE

T-Bag'n
    T-BAG I dont know what was in drink @ the sand bar, but thanks. I dont know if it was because in havazoo or what?It was cool to put some faces to names, Next year you should do run. TIME FLYS WHEN YOUR HAVING RUM BIG JOE
    It was a rum runner with a floater of meyers dark rum on top, usually very tasty and they bite!!! It was good to meet your crew and we'll see ya at the next run..or is that rum

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    RUM did somebody say RUM, I'm in, lets go, whats taking so long? are we going yet? he he he he he eh BIG JOE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast