Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: free 05 f-250 stock running boards

ryantparks
    for crewcab if anyone wants them. P/u in South O.C

cc322
    Are they the black plastic ones? if they are I'll take them. I am in Mission Viejo and will they fit a 03. I think they will. What did you replace them with?

ryantparks
    yes, black plastic or a dark grey something like that. I replaced them with the amp steps. Come get them! I'll be home the whole day. Ryan 949 589-3833

Riverkid
    I've got a set of the chrome ones they are shipping with the '05 crewcabs I took off if anyone's interested. I'm in Corona.

riverroyal
    i want them,,,,still have them,either of you guys????come up tommorrow,tell me what time

riverroyal
    05 crew cab,,

ryantparks
    cc322 has mine, sorry

Riverkid
    I think I've got Riverroyal handled with mine. One less thing to trip on headed out to the trash cans after dark... Trying to get him hooked up now.

h2oski2fast
    You guys a little short on cash and parting out your trucks already?

Riverkid
    Yah D! Anything for more boat gas money for us poor boys in the 951. Those things hang down too far and since my truck actually gets 4 by'd they would last exactly 14 seconds once in the dirt with a crew/LB setup. I can't decide which lift to get yet. Plus the old school ones keep the rubber from kicking all those nice sharp little rocks from coming up and taking the paint off the bottom half of the front doors. You've been to Echo. Those focking little gravel rocks take three miles too come out of the tread... Plus wifey kicked one the other night and it's easier to give them to somebody that wants them.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast