Thread: New NJBA River Racer page

Hi we put up a new NJBA River Racer page on our web site ...
    Check it out all of you Lumberyard participants!
    Brian

Oops ... forgot the link ...
    http://njbaracing.net/river_racer.php

garret
    Hi we put up a new NJBA River Racer page on our web site ...
    Check it out all of you Lumberyard participants!
    Brian
    Why dont you just bring the lights to us gauranteed to make money

Anyone know if Lifeline is still doing that rental deal? I thought I remember hearing that you could rent all the gear for the weekend..
    Im working on recruiting a few guys for RR in Sept.

tahitijet
    just curious what is the race format for RR.... heads up by line up? qualify? indvidual agianst the clock? or?

Squirtin Thunder
    Anyone know if Lifeline is still doing that rental deal? I thought I remember hearing that you could rent all the gear for the weekend..
    I can call Lifeline again and possibly get it set up again for Sept if you like or any other time you need. Just let me know.
    Code Blue Racing may come out and test at the Sept NJBA event. If so, we will be running River Racer. What is nice about RR is you are running against the clock and that is all I need for my straight away speed tests for SCSC. We will be racing in the October race at the circle boat races at Lake Ming. Thank you Brian for still making this available for us.
    Jim

I think it was SRP who did it last time ... Shorts and jacket ... not sure because I wasn't the one in charge of it ... I didn't think that Bill at Lifeline wanted to get involved ...
    But if you can get Bill involved Squirtin ... it's a money makin deal. And if they continue racing ... a guarenteed sale.
    Garrett ... it's not that easy ... it's easier for you to bring your ride to us.

Squirtin Thunder
    I think it was SRP who did it last time ... Shorts and jacket ... not sure because I wasn't the one in charge of it ... I didn't think that Bill at Lifeline wanted to get involved ...
    But if you can get Bill involved Squirtin ... it's a money makin deal. And if they continue racing ... a guarenteed sale.
    Garrett ... it's not that easy ... it's easier for you to bring your ride to us.
    They were doing $100 rental and a credit if purchased. I will call them and ask if they will step up again.

Cool ... thanks ... I know that will help for the new people that want to come out and give it a try ... and a credit will not waste their money.